The Shock

Please vote and comment 💕

Enjoy.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Austin's pov :

The way she was cleaning up my mess,made me greedy. It made me want to hurt myself more if it meant she'd be near me,  close to me. She didn't had a single clue how worked up she made my wolf by just mere touch if hers.  She was focused on what she was doing and I was focus on her.

God knows how long I have waited for her. To see her, to feel her,  to love her,  to make her happy, to make feel that she's the best thing ever happened to me.

I smiled at thought of us together.

She already finished her work and now stood before me and then I got the most shocking news of my life.

She wanted to reject me. I barely tried to control myself but failed because I was pissed as hell.  She haven't even given me a chance yet and she  wants to reject me. My wolf took over.

Her eyes soften at my wolf's words,  he even tried to talk to her wolf but couldn't ask she has not accepted us yet.

She came towards me and hold me, I almost moan at her touch,  my anger subsided at the moment.

Before she could say anything her mother and our Queen came as if she knew this was bound to happen. I was curious. I was shocked. I was unhappy at the fact that my mate didn't want me as badly as I wanted her for whatever unknown reasons.

The Queen left and my mate stood shocked at her place. Pacing out as if having a mental talk or reminiscing about past.

Suddenly she opens her mouth and says the thing I wanted to hear but didn't expected her to.

She accepted us. Falling on her knees. A tear left her beautiful eyes and then another and soon she was a sobbing mess.

My heart broke in millions of pieces.

Here I've not even had a talk with yet,  barely met her an hour before and yet I made her reject me,  then accept and then made her cry.

I sat beside her,  pulled her body to mine,  sparks were doubled. Her wolf sighed in content and she started to calm down. Sobs turning into sniffs and not long after she looked up at me with her tear filled eyes, a beautiful eyes at that.

My thumbs wiped her cheeks which were flushed red and she started to get up. I felt a wave of emptiness but let her go,  too much have happened today.  She needs a break.

" My apologies,  I don't cry so easily. Maybe you got me at my weakest.  I'm sorry for you to witness this. " is she nuts.

" I'd never want you to hide your emotions from me, love.  Instead id feel hurt if you did so. Although I won't like to see you crying again. I have millions of questions for you but I think it's enough for you already. Maybe I could tell you a thing or two about your mate. " I said with a chuckle to lighten up the situation and a small smile tug up her beautiful face making it more beautiful.

Oh God!  How did I turned so damm lucky?

She sat on one of the couches and gestured me to take other . I sit opposite to her.

" My name is Austin Mahone. My pack is right here the very place you've seated. It's one of my hotel.  "

She was shocked.

" So you're THE AUSTIN MAHONE. I've heard quiet a thing about you. I must say handling such a large pack all alone must be hard. " she knew about me,  I hope all good stuff. I do not have the best if reputation as an alpha. I'm quiet heartless at times.

This girl made my heart melt in few minutes.

I smiled, I can get used to it.

" You can stay at here and then we can meet for breakfast. If it's okay of course. I've asked my staff to bring some clothes and stuff here so don't worry. Good night. " she nodded in appreciation and stood up probably to close the door of something.

Before I left I turned and said " I, Austin Mahone, Alpha of The Evergreen Pack,  accept, you Eloise Winget as my mate and Luna of my pack. "

I guess the Luna part shocked her. I kissed her forehead and left my mate stunned standing there.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Thanks
Kaajal