When death knocks

Please do vote and comment ❣️

Enjoy
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Eloise :

Beside him was Alexander , looking stunning in his navy blue suit . They took threatening steps towards Grace when he raised his hands in surrender and left after bowing down.

Now their whole attention shifts to me and boy do they look angry .

" Whats With the look ?"  Shrugging I attempted to move away when a hand grabs me back and I met with a hard chest . I let out a huff .

" So annoying , seriously. What you guys want ? I'm trying to enjoy here !"

" He was all touchy with you-"

" That's what you get it you leave your mate without marking her !-"

" You did marked her didn't you asshole! What's the use of it ?"

" Are you guys seriously discussing the ! Oh God ! Impossible!"

I walk past them . When again someone stops me .

" You aren't walking away from me . We have apparently alot to talk about . Let's go ."

" I can't leave I'm the host ."

" Yes you can , Quinn and Lena will handle rest ." Just on cue I saw Quinn giving me a wink . They sold me out .

I huffed like a  child and left the ballroom with two boys following up.

We reached the garden area on the bridges above the mermaid lake  . Everyone was inside and somehow I didn't like how quiet the palace was looking right now . But something didn't seemed to be at place . Red was acting weird . Shes crawling at my head wanting to come out , thinking that she wants to meet her mate I push her back  . We don't have time for her lusty thoughts .

I turn around and see both of them staring right back at me .

" Alexander told me everything!" My eyes were wide open at the thought that he now knew what secret I was hiding, just the mere thought was frightening of how he'd react but he looks rather calm .

" He marked you so that he could save you . And that's how you guys are now connected forever!" I let out a sigh of relief and then looked at Alex . His eyes were urging me to tell him but I'm just not ready yet .

So much of nuisance has happened in the small time of one week , I've no idea how hard the next two weeks are going to be so I'd rather keep this topic aloof for a while.

" I'm sorry , I should've listen to you guys before action up all jealous."

I walk up to him and brought my hands to his cheeks , creasing the light subtle and said ," I'm sorry for acting the way I did ever since I met you . It's been just few days but still I can't imagine how I'd have lived if I really rejected you back then . A lifetime full of regret is what I could imagine . So let's forget all about the past and see what the future holds ."

The scenes of future and talking about them made me tear up . I've seen a glimpse of it and my heart breaks when I look up to this guy . Alex knows what's going to happen but he , he had no idea and that sacred me to core .

He pulls me in and I'm covered in his familiar smell . I was really enjoying the moment when red started to growl real loud in my head . So loud that I had to hold my head .

Calm the fuck down red ! RED . THAT'S AN ORDER . CALM DOWN BEFORE I LOCK YOU UP IN MY THOUGHTS .Red , Red .

" What's wrong ?''

" I don't know red is acting weird . She wants out . "

" Maybe she wants to meet-"

" No Austin , she's uneasy and .....sacred ! There's something or someone here who shouldn't be here ."

Just as my words were completed , Alex fell off the bridge in the lake . Mermaids lake .

" Alexxxx" my voice was so loud that it hurt my own ears falling in mermaids lake is an act of suicide for the supernatural realm .

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Thank you
Kaajal.