ghost of past -2

Please do vote and comment 💫

Enjoy

.
.
.
.
.

Eloise :

Betrothed. Betrothed. Listening to that one sentence made just one thought rush in my brain as I wrecked to think of all possible situations. I look up to see Austin and as our eyes met,  my suspicion was confirmed.

"Who are you talking about? " I already knew the answer but I just wanted to do a double take at it.

" Few years ago,  they killed an army of vampires, my future Husband was one of them. Alexander's elder brother,  the rightful king of Vampires Clan,  Augustine.  He died by his father's hand,  they killed all of them. They're the reason that my only reason to exist was cease to dirt. "

She grabs a fistful of Austin's hair to yank him up at eye level with her. He didn't grunted in pain .

He was stunned . Those memories are what he never liked to visit. But all of this must've made him remember that night again and I can't even imagine the pain he had to go through again.

" You wouldn't know how it feels right?  To loose the person you love the most. You called me here for help?  What in the world gave you the idea that I'd be any help to you or your pathetic werewolves clan? "

This is wrong. This is going the wrong direction.  We need her help or Atleast her blood. Millions of life is at stake.

" I don't care about those useless creatures I just came here so that I could personally kill you with my own hands. To see you withering in pain. My life is finally turning futile. "

Concentrate ELOISE. You can do it so just concentrate and focus.

I focused solely on her. Her mind was what I kept thinking.  I tried to get hold of her emotions.  Come on you can,  just a little longer.

My brain was about to burst open. It was so fucking hard to get inside her head. She had put so many walls. Her head is a cage.

She is angry and for right reasons but I can't explain her Austin's part if she doesn't calms down so I need to get hold of her.

So my gaze never left hers and as soon as she realizes what I'm about to-do the last wall in her head crumbles and I get hold of her inner turmoil.

Anger. Resent. Regret. Hate. Self-hatred.

Her mind was filled with deep negativity. For a second I lost control because I felt so bad for her , but regaining my conscious I started to feel her pain . Her Angst,  her hate.

" Goddess. "

" Ellie!  Oh my God!!!   Austin "

I couldn't muster to see who were here but I got a whiff of their smells. They were not able to get in because of the magical wall she again put up and that really helped me.

She was trying hard to keep that wall as well as keeping Austin in her grasp and now to fight me off her head.

She was loosing concentration and that made me win. After I finally got hold of her emotions I felt the word pain.

She falls down on her knees,  her hand clutching her heart and another heart holding her head. She cried in agony as I kept the faith of pain in my head and she continued to feel so.

No words were exchanged or escaped her mouth only the cries of pain was heard for few minutes until she fells knocked out on floor.

My body slumps down as well as I see Austin finally free from his bondages.

" Baby girl! " Rex rushes over as soon as the wall went down.

" She used too much of her strength,  let's take her to the medics! " Ace picked me up and he rushed off the room.

To where I don't know because I soon fell in sleep,  yet again.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Thank you.
Kaajal.