Froze

Please do vote and comment 💮

Enjoy.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Eloise :

Okay what the hell is happening here?

How are you guys here?

Ileana called us saying you guys were going to be ambushed!!!

Why the fuck is Ellie hugging that shit?

Who the hell is he?

Can someone rip Ellie off so I could kill that thing?

She knows them!

My heart sanked at the last one. My heart clenched at I could feel the hurt from my mate.  He was in pain and my wolf was howling in pain as well. We betrayed him and he knows that. We had a chance and we jinxed it. My hands clenched tighter on Bronx as I heard all the thoughts in my head.

" Hey,  little one?  Why are you here? " Bronx rips me away from himself and makes me look in his eyes forcefully.

"Long story Milke! " I address him from his last name.

Turning away from him I see the weird looks and scrunched up faces of my siblings,  friends and my mate.

My head bowed on its own accord.

" Ellie,  I guess you owe us a fucking explanation for this and dude you stink of him. Get that smell off you! " Ace practically shouts at me,  making me flinch back.

All this while Austin had his eyes stuck up on me. He had a distant look in his eyes. He neither showed hate nor confusion nor anything else I could just feel the hint of betrayal oozing off him in the air around us.

" You know one of these blood sucking leaches? " Rex exclaims.

" Watch it, dog!  I won't hesitate to slit you up just because you're related to this little one here! " Bronx snarls in return.

I cringe at the hate level in their voices.

It was awfully quiet and suddenly a voice came from mate,  it was calming  , soothing voice but I could feel the impact of its word.

" Step away from her, leech. Before I rip you apart in fragments. " he was quiet and now his gaze was fixed on me,  daring me to defy him.

Asking me if I had it in me to challenge his authority right now and I just dropped my head.

" Who are you doing all the barking for her?  She's way more important to me than you could think of dog and she's safe with me!" Bronx retaliates.

Before things could go worse I step in and say, " He's my mate, Milke! "

His eyes snapped over me in an instant,  away from my mate who now had a good look on his face.  Probably because I claimed him in mine in front of his enemy.

" It's impossible, little girl. It's not possible. "

I knew what he was trying to say but I didn't wanted Austin to hate me more. He already knows I have relationship with vampires now if he learns About him from someone else he will just flip. I was about to stop Bronx from saying anything when I hear the familiar shout if Lena.

" Andrew! "  turning I see Andrew is now frozen and Lena is trying to evoke him.

All the tension flew over as we now face a new problem.

" what the hell happened to him? " I shout whispered. Rushing over to my now hyper best friend.

" El,  wake him up. He's not speaking. Please ask him to say. Why the fuck is he not moving? " she was now full on crying.

" Le,  calm down. Let's see what happened -"

" Froze!  Get the hell out and defroze him!" Bronx shouts in air and we all look at him incredulously.

Suddenly we heard a loud laughter in air and the air started to feel chilly as if we're shifted to the late December whilst the snow falls and we were cold out of our mind.

" You're no fun, old man. I was sick of your talks so I thought I should have some fun. They're trying to step in our boundaries and now you have to present them to the court and here you're chit chatting! " I see a women.

With dark raven hair and eyes,  even her lips were black and her eyes held no emotions.

I recognize her.

" Froze! " her head snaps to me and a ugly snarl tooks place .

.
.
.
.
.
.

Thank you
Kaajal