Power play

Please do vote and comment 💕

Enjoy
.
.
.
.
.
Eloise :

They smirk in return.

I've fought with my brothers alot.  My father's were a bit against of us coming In contract with other males when we're too young so it was just our brothers until I turned sixteen. I've been well aware of all they're moves and plots and vice versa.

They come to stand beside me doing the curtsey of bowing and all. 

" Your brothers are allowed to use they're powers but you aren't allowed until the last 10mins. Only then you may use your power if please. " Elders scrolls add.

Second round is time based. Within half hour one must loose or the round is tie. Giving circumstances the person is declared looser.

Powers,  being the queen of werewolves my mother was blessed with a special power of healing which wasn't known until she healed Issac dad. Similarly we siblings are given  some special powers by moon goddess  in order to protect and help our packs and werewolves line.

My brothers have the power of telekinesis. They can move from one place to another in matter of seconds.

My sister has the power to Read minds and future. She can forsee what is about to happen in bits.

My power is however a bit different from there's and was handful when I didn't knew how to control it. It came in control later on.

I mistakely caught gaze of mate.  Who has a proud face on. It makes my insides jitter with the amount of love and adoration on his face.

" Start "

In a snap Rex is infront of me and Ace behind me taking me in a deadly choke.  My hands were tied in hands of Rex.

Looking down I twist my leg and get Rex leg in a lock instantly making him fall and grab Ace by his neck and pull him forward and punch his stomach. Seeing over Rex is not in place but again rushing over me,  I run as well.

Before I could garb him he vanishes.

I shared gasps is heard throughout the arena.

I get their pattern now. One attacking while other disappears.

I hold Ace and using my speed I rush to the other end of the arena just before Rex was going to use his powers again. The gap in between making it harder for either of them to use their powers.

I quickly look over time it's just 12 minutes left. Means I just have to stroll them for two minutes and then I can end the match.

I hit Ace on his stomach making him groan down in pain before Rex comes running and having my head in a lock making it difficult to breath.  Same trick I used on the warrior before.

Copy cats.

I hear the bong go,  means I can now use my powers.

Panic rises in both their eyes and they instantly try not to maintain eye contact from me. But too bad they don't know I've improved in past years.

Putting all my concentration on them I feel the emotion,  laughter.

Instantly both the Princes leave me and start to laugh out loud. As if they just heard the best joke of their lives.

Everyone was shocked to see two Royals Laughing their asses out.

My mother was now barely controlling her own laugh when all the elders including my father's started to laugh along with the prince.

The whole arena was soon booming with laughter.

And my mate looked at me for the first time in shock .

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Thank you
Kaajal