Amnesia

Please do vote and comment 💮

Enjoy

.
.
.
.
.
Eloise :

" Keep them two in the same cell, werewolves are possessive over their mates, we don't want any problems here. " Bronx says to the Vampire guards.

And so me and Austin were put together. He haven't seen my way once. Froze made sure we were brought to the dungeons and said that soon we will be presented in front of the king.

I could only look at him while he made himself comfortable in those chains which held silvers in it. Just enough to make us not want to breakthrough it. Bearable.

"Were you ever going to tell me? " his question brought a new wave of guilt because I know I wasn't.

I was going to reject him soon and run the fuck away but now I have a whole lot of lives in line because of me.

He took my silence as his answer and starts to chuckle.

I could feel my heart break.

" I'm so stupid. I guess you're right this fate of bull shit. So do it ELOISE. Reject me. Now. "

I gasped for the lack of air that knocked off. Yeah I wanted to that. I so badly wanted to do that but why am I hesitating now.

I should do it and get over it but I just can't.

" I need you to destroy the stone. "

My voice sounded foreign to my ears. I hurted him yet again, without intending to do so.

" Great, so you'll toss me away when my part is over. Let's do that , princess! "

He didn't said a word again. I wanted to tell him that the fate is playing tricks on me. Falling for Alex was a trick fate played. Everything happening to me was a fucking fate, moon goddess has planned but I didn't.

I just kept quiet and enjoyed the sun setting and moon rising. We didn't slept a wink. We both were wide awake. He had a stoic expression and I'm sure I must be mirroring his face.

We had so much to speak yet had nothing to tell.

I'm cursing myself for born the live I'm born in.

I wish I could just had a simple life, a normal life. A small cozy apartment with a loving boyfriend and a cute dog. Just I wish.

" You're being summoned. " we both raise on our feet when the guard stops Austin.

" Not you dog, just this bitch! " dies he knows it'll take less than a minute to snap his neck and burn his life into ashes for me.

"Like hell, I'm going to let my mate go anywhere with you guys. I'm going or she's not leaving as well. "

The guards looked for permission and I see Bronx nodding his head.

So he won't talk but take care of me?

" Walk bitch, don't stand there ." this guy is getting on my nerve. He did not only pushed me but called me bitch twice.

" Austin " he had already the guy pinned against the wall.

" Don't you dare disrespect my mate again, leech. I won't think twice before knocking you off. She's a Queen and you'd better treat her that way., "

I was successful in pulling him away and he instantly calmed down by my touch.

Soon we were walking in front of a majestic door , each step I took was bringing me closer to the other thing I wanted to stay away from. Each step brought back memories of us. Each step was painful enough. Each step was heavy for Austin. Each step made me realize how fucked up my life is.

Will he recognize me? Will he show any remorse for breaking my heart? Will he be happy or sad to see me?

I guess it'd be okay if he could only acknowledge me.

" Be prepared for what stands behind that door, little one. Don't be too heartbroken it's not his majesty's fault. He just loved you too much to bear it. " I didn't understand a word Bronx said but soon I faced the one person who used to made my heart beat quicken.

My insides to go mush. For me to feel a whole lot of zoo in my stomach.

He didn't changed a bit. His eyes. His nose . His lips. Overall he was still the same.

My lips quivered as I whispered the name I never intend to, " Alex "

His brow raised. Of course advance hearing.

But no look of recognition, not even a nano second of acknowledgement as if he just doesn't knows me.

" Who are you to talk to the king using his first name. That's a crime worth death penalty ." I could now hear my heart being shattered.

He's not lying, I know that so did he really forgot me?

" Is his majesty crying. "

If you don't remember me why the tears Alex........

.
.
.
.
.
.
Thank you
Kaajal.