BLOCKAGE

Double update .

I love you guys so much for 2.55k reads  , I can't thank you all enough .

How much power these reads and vote gives me is immense 🤗🐾🙏

Enjoy .

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Eloise :

He's hands stayed wrapped around me as we came closer and closer .

We've been walking for five days straight and now I just have two fucking days to clear all this mess .

I've the bloods of Kings and Queens of Seven Realms of Supernatural now I just need Dryads . Huh ! I thought they would be the easiest amongst them all but I failed to conquer them till now .

The calmness and peace they provide are beautiful but when they loose it ,you loose everything . There's no match against nature .

" What's the order , Princess !" I see my royal warriors kneeling down .

" There's nothing you'll can do , talking to them is what we'll do first. Stand back !" I say and took a step forward when I see Austin and Alex moving along with me . I give them a glare and they just shrug in return .

" Stand back , everyone !"

That made Austin stood like he's frozen but his eyes were glaring holes in mine but Alex , was another story he just laughed at Austin on his face and kept moving forward .

Oh , goddess !

As we reach the boundaries of the forest , a chill runs down my spine . It was quiet , too quiet for my liking .

Before I could say I heard them ,'' You're one stubborn princess , I thought we had made ourselves pretty clear last time . No unmated or unmarked can enter ."

" Not again with this bullshit . Lives are at stake , I the second daughter of the werewolves Realms , ask you to give us your blood for the greater cause or I shall take it forcefully . Let's tackle this situation without any bloodshed ." I say and move forward, just as I was about step in a loud wave of wind came and pushed me back with a force which made a slash on my chest .

Oh no they didn't , just do that ! It's a war ....

Red was now seeing red as I ran with full Force, using my supernatural abilities to break through the barrier but once again before I could step in my legs and arms were Tangled in large barks of trees , holding me painfully back .

I see Alex trying to break it off , but the Damm thing wouldn't budge .

I have no power of control unless I see their faces which is deep inside the forest . I grunt in disapproval .

" This isn't a game , princess . Nor is it your palace where one cry from you will get you whatever you want . Go back while we're letting you go .!" Just like that the trees disappear .

" Which era do you think you're living in . I know you guys are probably here before this whole Damm world was made but in this era , you can't just have sex with a person for only reason that he / she is your mate .

There's a thing called love . We see it all , test it all and then take that step .

And no I'm not going to go from here . There are millions of lives at stake . What do you think your stubborn attitude will give you ?

These nature that you're so proud of is a part of supernatural realm and once the curse is activated which it will in 24 hours they will die as well and it'll all be on you .

I'll keep trying to break this Barrier unless you let us in ."

With that I once again went head on .

A wave of water slapped me hard making me wince but I stood up once again but this time I was dragged down in earth .

I tried my level best to get out of the quick sand but to no avail . Alex himself was dealing with those ghost trees who were now holding him in death grip .

Austin and all are too far away to hear a word not that I can utter any because of my neck down in the sand .

At this rate I'll die without trying.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Thank you

Kaajal.