A war for life

Eloise :

It was all so messed up , so sudden .

We weren't ready for this fight . We came here in search of peace but one stupid deal of Alexander has now put so many lives on risk.

I always wondered if I could ever break past fate but now I'm forced to think was this all fate has in store for me ?

Was my life just a dummy for fate to play as it wish ?

It made me feel for Alexander and them took him away from me . I never got my family's love like I had wished for and then came Austin .

I guy I was going to reject on first day . Hell I never thought I'd feel anything but hatred for h but here I'm forgetting how to breathe just because someone has a knife held against his skin .

It's too early . My heart is constrainting at the thought of loosing him . I'm not ready . I can feel the tears flowing down as I hear his sharp intake of breathe .

I love him .

A dark chuckle escapes me. What a fucking timing ?  Here we were all trapped in situation where getting out alive seems impossible and just now did I realized that I've fallen for that guy , hard .

I was snapped back when I see Austin grab the man's hand before twisting it in such way that it Peirce the man staring at heart and soon he vanished in thin air .

And that's my dear when all hell broke loose.

We're outnumbered. I can see and feel it .

Elizabeth was chanting something along with her little troop of witches and warloks as I saw Vampires aligning and then dispersing in different directions, grabbing the creature head off them while some sucked them off.

Some of my werewolves have already shifted whereas some were fighting in human form .

I saw my brothers in far end together fighting several shadows at one time .

This is a war we can't loose . This is a war for lives and we're going to win it .

Growling hard when I saw them attacking from behind I ran off and jumped high in sky in my human form and just uttered the word.

Red , now !

Soon I heard the bones cracking and I was now proudly standing in my royal wolf form.

I could see them shivering in fear by mere sight of my wolf's height but all I could see was red and threat .

So I rushed and grabbed whoever came in my way . Hitting, slashing and torining their body parts off them .

Hard ones were the Shadows . We could hold them and the only way to kill them was to attack them at heart but that can only be possible when you can caught them which was definitely hard .

I tried to concentrate and search for the one who was holding this army of shadows and nightmare but to no  avail.

I cursed deeply before riping a nightmare in two as he was making my warrior's groan in pain , of course but messing with their dreams .

They keep popping up by God knows where and I could see my pack was now getting exhausted.

I rushed forward to help my brothers when a group of fifty some shadows surrounded me all together .

They were aiming for my snot as it immediately kills the werewolves but they don't it takes more than that to kill a Royal .

I concentrate my mind to play with theirs , I was saving my physical energy as I knew I'd need it in future .

They all started to wail as I opened their most hurtful past .

Austin was beside me fighting with similar amount of army.

Purple lighting strikes some as Elizabeth opened a portal.

The ground was a mess . A bloody mess which wasn't going to stop any time soon .

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Thank you

Kaajal.