The mark

Enjoy

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Eloise :

Life has a weird way of getting us on our knees like right now I'm praying so hard that my almost on a death bed mate would come back okay .

Quinn has been trying for so long and the Froze just stepped up to help her using their whatever healing powers they have because the healers are all exhausted by treating the last batch of vampires.

Froze said he's mind is tarnish . He's been send to a deep slumber and he's soul is trapped in there . He's not able to control his body moment which would be hard .

So right now Elizabeth is trying to get in his mind and revive he's consciousness and here I'm praying that this golden light would be enough to bring my mate back to me so that I can ask him what I've in my mind .

No one knows the content of that letter but the meaning was clear to me . They're sure that I won't succeed in balancing the peace and protecting thousands of lives but they're wrong and I'll prove them that they're wrong .

I see Elizabeth grasping Austin's hand as he started to trash here and there , he's breathing started to go up and down and immediately Froze puts her hands around he's heart and it stabilizes it .

I didn't knew my hands were clasped tightly enough to draw bloods by my own impact until Alex grabbed my hands into he's .

He still doesn't trust Austin and wants nothing more than to put him in the dungeons and question him in he's own way but my trust in Austin hasn't moved a bit but there's a small part of me thinking what if this blind trust of mines causes several life's ?

Suddenly a gasp is heard and we all turn to see Austin waking up half way , he's eyes wide and curious.

Quinn does some weird shit that healers told her about and surprisingly he's somewhat injuries starts to vanish .

He looked around everywhere and every eyes in the room were on him , my wolf was crawling inside to take him in my arms and  kiss each inch of his skin until she's satisfied that he's safe and is with us but I was restraining her .

One I don't think that's appropriate approach with my brothers present and second I've too many questions but that doesn't means that I disagree with my wolf .

But I didn't have to do anything else . In a blink of moment mine and Austin's eyes met and next thing I know he barely rushed towards me and caught me up in his arms .

I tried to get away but it was too much . The longlines , the wait , the fear , he's smell , Sparks everything was too much and before I knew I melted right away in he's arms .

My own hands grabbing he's back pulling him impossibly close to me , inhaling he's scent instantly bringing some peace to my crazy wolf and me .

I didn't knew how long we stood like that but when we did pulled apart there was no one else in the room .

And he was staring straight in my eyes with the same innumerable emotions like the first day we met .

And I was taken back to that day .

" I was scared " it wasn't a confession but a emotion he was letting me know .

" They played so many tricks in making me believe that you're dead !" The way he's voice broke while saying that statement made me want to rip out those peice of  trashes .

A lone tear left he's eyes and I felt my inside twist in a weird way .

" Austin...."

" No no no , let me say it . For the first time I was thankful that we didn't marked each other . I was so thankful for that . That made me realize that you can't find me without it and I was so relieved , Eloise . God's knows what what way they made me dream about you dying . It was killing me . I started to hurt myself to keep me awake  , anything to keep my eyes open and not to go through those horrid dreams .......... I was scared shitless ...."

I don't know what demon possessed me but the next thing I know was me kissing him like there's no tommorow .

My hands grabbed his hair tugging it , pulling him close enough to feel his skin on mine as he started to ask for entrance . There was Sparks everywhere all my pent up emotions were unleashed through that one kiss .

He's hands started to roam around my body but I wasn't letting him take the control and moved down to his neck earning a growl from him to make my wolf smirk in return .

The place where my mark would be placed was where I was right now getting right amount of emotions through  him and soon before I could control he's voice drove something in me and my wolf enlongated her canines and I bit him hard there .

In response he's hands grasped my waist pulling me impossibly close .

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Thank you

Kaajal.