Mermaids kiss

Please do vote and comment 💮

Enjoy

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Eloise :

Immediately his face is hidden by Froze.  And then soon he is kissed by her.

My eyes were just about to fall out!!

Froze just kissed him, on lips?

My eyes finds its way to Bronx. His eyes met mine and my suspicions were confirmed.

He used her to forget me! !

I don't know what hurt me more,  the fact that he wanted to forget me that badly to resort to this or that he has really forgotten me and now there's no going back.

My legs wobbled. I thought I've been prepared enough to face him . Enough to show him that he doesn't mean a thing to me now. But now I can't even hold myself up.

My knees nearly gave out and I was going make a joke of myself out here when another pair of arms holded me from behind.

" Hang on there,  angel. " Austin's voice was soothing. He gave me the kind of energy I needed to be here.

So what if he has allegedly forgotten me,  I still have lives to save and no matter how much I hate the thought I need his help in doing so.

So muster up the courage and stood straight. I need to be strong for my peoples and I'm going to do so. I hold Austin's hand and didn't let go of him. He can be mad another time.

" So I heard you and your little dogs tried to trespass my area. Have the werewolves already forgotten about the pact or do you really want to die that bad ? I hope you know what is going to happen to you all? " his voice was hard and clear. No emotion whatsoever.

If he's acting like the king he is,  then I'm a motherfucking princess of the werewolf clan. I'm representing them all.

"My apology,  Your highness. If we came out as some mere trespasser but I assure you that was least on our mind. I've some information and threat that endangers all of our people's live. Be it vampires or werewolves. "

Mummers were heard through the walls. Everyone seemed astonished by my words and I didn't expected any less.

" We came here in search of the serpent King,  the Basilisks but instead found your people. "

" What threat are you talking about?" hes question made it clear that his interest was now high.

" I'd rather have a conversation where only the most important and high officials would be present. It's a rather controversial issue."

He clapped his hand twice and soon the hall started to get empty leaving Bronx  ,froze and two other still seated.

" Ask for Sebastian to come,  if they came searching for the basilisks it means it concern them as well? " I just nodded at him.

His still there Alex I knew,  demanding and controlling.

" If I may ask,  what is your purpose In the basilisks region? " well, I was curious. I wasn't ready to face him this soon. Hence I was keeping vampires to last but as I said my fate is always two steps ahead of me.

" That's for us to know and you to never find out. "

Suddenly the doors open and I heard the almost faint footsteps. Basilisks can be quiet creatures.

I've heard stories about the present king. His in his 10051 years of age and was pretty good at his kingdom.

Soon I see a figure walking past me. His eyes were pitched black almost as if they're not there,  his skin had colours and veins almost resembling the skin of snake but he still looked handsome. A young man,  utmost he'd be 100 years or something.

" He's not the king. I said you no one else is allowed in this conversation. "

My eyes were now glaring at him. Does he not get a single word I said. This is not to be spread. People will panic and start blaming each other. It'd be much harder to keep the situation under control . It'd cause havoc.

The silence. Yet again. God I'm getting so irritated by people giving me silent treatment. It's so damm annoying.

" Well,  make him leave! "

" He can't leave. "

" Why? "

" Because,  we might've a idea about you coming here and he's the eldest son of the king and would represent him as he is currently on his death bed. "

I knew wasting time was wrong. The stone has now started to retaliate.

.
.
.
.
.
.
Thank you
Kaajal