Epilogue

When I started writing Eloise I was literally unsure of its ending .

My first thought was to reunite Eloise with her first love but then I thought maybe I should just give her and Austin a happy ending.

Later I thought why not end it just like Ava , with Eloise having two mates .

But all those thoughts flew out and I came up with another unpredictable ending .

Writing was something I had always thought of doing and here now I'm with two books complete and many ongoing.

Thank you to all for the constant support and help and encouragement ❤️

Especially @desai , girl your comments made my day and I looked forward to update just thinking there was some one who's waiting for it . So thank you 😊❤️

________________________________________________

Selene was looking with pitiful eyes .

Once again her kids have made a beautiful story to end with such harsh fate .

She was sure that they're regretting it now , sometimes they mess things up more than it needs to .

She sighs heavily and gets ready to welcome the new souls who just lost lives , it's going to be hard night today .

.
.
.
.
.

Whereas The three sisters were visibly upset about the ending. Something just didn't fit right and it was irking them.

Moirais were known for their foresight and wisdom but this wasn't something they expected.

" This was the hardest string I had to cut . I feel terrible !" Atropos exclaims .

" We didn't meant it to end this way either but what Happened has happened !" Clotho snaps.

It was a rare sight to see these three sisters angry and now they knew they have jinx a little too much which resulted in something they didn't wanted .

" Now what , don't you feel guilty? We're the one at faults !" Lacheris threws her hands up .

Clotho knew that so but she wasn't ready to accept that she was the one at fault .

She wanted that her sister would just let this topic go . It's not like it happened for the first time , what's the big deal  she wasn't understanding her sisters over reaction , o we something so small .

" We need to make it right !" Atropos says with finality in her tone .

" I agree "

" What !? Are you both crazy . It was her decisions . Her choices which gave her the ending she selected. It's not our fault , why give another chance !" Clotho snaps.

" Because we messed with her choices and her life in general . We did nothing wrong you say but we did and you know it too . The least we can do is give the girl a life where she can make her own Damm choices without our little playtime  !"  Lacheris counters .

Silence was heavy as they heard the door to Moon Castle open which was an indication that they're all here .

Selene would now make them forget these lives and get them ready for their ultimate ending.

Two sisters were looking expectantly at Clotho .

She threws her hands up and says , " Do as you please but I won't promise that I won't mend with her business again , I'll and probably for the worst this time ."

They knew how their sister was but they can take care of it later , right now they have lives to save and give a ending they deserved so they rushed to their mom .

Whereas Clotho was already spinning another story with yet another ending because no matter what her sisters say , coltho was the one who has the power to give them birth .

And this time her sister have made her pissed , so why not mess a little with their titles ..

" Let's see , little wolverine how does this life treats you .......''

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Eloise has finally came to an end .

I know they're many unanswered Questions and many things left unsaid .

Once again thank you all for giving Eloise a chance and making it till the end .

I owe you all .

Kaajal.