The Date -2

Please do vote and comment 💕

Enjoy.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Eloise :

The dinner ended up being heavy.  I could feel his anger.  He tried to act normal but he was failing miserably.  I wanted to feel guilty but I wasn't the one who brought it up and I don't exactly know how to comfort someone.  We were now leaving the restaurant. A empty feeling snaked my heart.

My hands still in his. I liked it that way.

"I'm sorry!  I didn't mean to ruin your mind by saying something like that.  It was just we were on the topic and I couldn't stop myself from telling you. " he looked so vulnerable and I wanted to do nothing more than hug him which I restrained myself from doing.

"Hey!  It's okay.  Let's just think , we never talked about it? " he just nodded.

I wouldn't lie and say that I was happy that the date ended. I wanted to stay with him for some more but given situation it was best if we leave. And of course I didn't wanted to give him any hope,  after all I was going to leave soon,  there's no point trying to get close to him or making any sort of relationship.

The car started and I looked out of the window to see the trees blurring past us but instead of taking us back to pack land.  We were moving towards a empty road with forest on both the sides.  This wasn't the road to the pack house.

I look over him questionly .

" I hope you're still in mood to continue our date?  Nothing specific just wanted to take you to my happy place. "

I could just smile in return.

The car stopped after some 15-20 minutes . He holds out his hand again for me to grab and I don't waste another moment doing so.  We started to walk further inside and soon I saw myself on a cliff. The scene below and above was amazing.

Below you can see a large forest and then the city lights Illuminated the ground and above the stars were crystal clear in sky.  It was breath taking sight. The lights illuminated both from up and down as if God has put fairy lights all over the sky and ground. Houses looked so small and tiny,  almost cute. The green gave a breath of fresh air,  there must be a small water body somewhere I could feel the cool breeze and earth smell of water.

I walk away from him for a closer look and instantly grab my phone to click some pictures of it for my memories.  I've traveled since young age,  gathering memories now is a habit of mine.

I never wanted to go back. Maybe I can get hold of this place and build a house here! Yes!  That seems a brilliant idea. A small cozy house on top of Clif from where I could feel the wonders of nature away from all pollution and people's.  Being a servant of nature,  it's in our body to be close to nature. We feel most connected to nature.

" You like it? "

I turn back,  a megabite smile plastered on my face.  I couldn't hide my happiness. This was perfect. I can't exactly lie just to make him feel small,  so I opted to go with honesty.

" like?  I love this place.  It's breathtaking. Beautiful and amazing.  I'm thinking of making a house here!  This is so mind-blowing.  Maybe I can spend my rest life here away from all tensions. "

He chuckles at my excitement and I couldn't help but smile along with him. This was smooth.  There wasn't any forced feeling with him. I was opening up on my own.

" Don't need to do that.  This place is already yours. " I look at him again with a question.  I seem to do that alot now.

" Umm,  actually my mother loved this place.  My father got the place for her.  They both wanted to live their old age here after giving me the pack duties.  It was a dream for my mother. But before that,  they Umm... Left.  So now I've this place.  You can visit any time you like.  There's a house up there. "

He points to the place just a bit above and behind him and surely there's a cozy looking home. 

He comes to stand beside me.

" I come here whenever I wish to be close to them.  Whenever I'm under too pressure or when I've no solution.  They always manage to calm me. It's a happy and safe place for me. "

He loved them dearly. His face shows it. I felt sick at the mere thought of loosing my parents where else he have been through it and came out if it. Handling such a big pack on his own. He made them proud . I smile. Because I sure as hell can't be normal after loosing my parents and then manage such a big pack on my own.

I hold his hand and look forward to the city before us.

At this moment I don't want to think about anything else just this moment.  I need it.  To be carefree and to not think that soon I'll break him all over again by leaving him and never coming back.  I need to make sure he hates me so that it's easy for him to move on.  He needs someone who could handle him and his life while loving him with all she has whereas I'm just a broken girl,  who has her own monsters to deal with.

I can't love myself how can I love him? Love is a curse from God to me.  And moon goddess just made it double difficult for me by pairing me up with such a nice and loving guy.  She made it hard for me to leave a thousand times more. The mere thought of him getting attached and me breaking him seemed like a deadly sin to me.   I didn't even done the crime yet and I felt like the criminal.

" Who killed them?  If I may ask.  You don't have to answer if you don't want to!! " I was just curious. And I know curiosity killed the cat but satisfaction brought it back,  didn't it?

It didn't think twice before answering.  I thought he'll not tell me after all we've just met and all. It's took early to trust someone so soon.

"Bloody blood sucking leaches "

His hatred could melt the ice of Antarctica and burn the whole world by global warming.

My hand left his in shock.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Thank you
Kaajal