Red wine and Dance

Please do vote and comment ❣️

Enjoy

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Eloise :

Quinn and Lena suggested that a get together with the werewolves, vampires and Witches was what we needed right now to overcome the differences . This is the last day of first week and being low on time I agreed to every possible way to overcome all the differences between the three supernatural creatures .

So here I was getting ready in one of the finest silk evening gown which was blood red and given to me by Lena . It was backless and hugged my body perfectly. Someone would say the dress was made to sinned .

Grabbing the red lipstick I smudged it over my lips before exiting my room .

Austin or Alex haven't came to talk to me . I know I need to make things better and easier between them but I can't possibly be able to do that if every moment they're at each others neck ready to kill .

" Look at you !" Lena exclaims .

I smile at her she looks so pretty herself .

" How's everything going on ?"

Her expression changes and worries etched on my face .

" What is something wrong ?"

" Witches and Warlocks are yet to make an appearance. I don't think Queen has been able to get them listen to her !" Oh but I know how things work with the Witch Queen .

" Don't worry they'll be here soon .let's enjoy ." Grabbing a red wine from the passing tray  I make my way to my brothers who were busy checking girls out . Goodness one of them has a mate out there waiting for his ass and here he is checking other girls .

" You do realize that they can drain all blood from your body in merely two seconds!"

" You do realize that we can snap their neck in two seconds?" Rex answers for me and I roll my eyes at him .

'' I still don't see Austin or Alex beside you ?"

" They're nowhere to be seen since morning!"

Suddenly all my werewolves warriors who had joined us on this mission were alerted . Vampires however were at ease . Soon the doors to the room opens and in comes the Witches and Warlocks.

Raven black hair , coal black eyes and the fairest skin I've ever seen . They're seriously the most dangerous beings I've ever seen . Their faces were stoic and uptight . No hint of smile or whatsoever. But at the moment I was happy about the fact that they came .

" I don't see your Queen with you ?" I voice my question .

" She's busy with some work . I'm here to represent her , Grace at your service ma'am ." A boy who didn't seemed more than 15 years came forward and presented himself with a curtsy .

He had a cute smile on his face , the only Warlock who was smiling which made me mirror his expression.

He moves forward and grabs my hand before kissing the back of it .

" You're too beautiful for this world , my lady !"

Smooth .

A chuckle escaped my lips and I said , " Too smooth aren't you . Hitting on someone older than you ?"

Suddenly a blue foam gathers around him and when the foam dispersed I was stood shocked .

" I'm quiet old  enough to be hitting on you , my lady !" There stood a handsome man in place of the fifteen year old boy .

" Would you give me the honor of a dance ?"

" Sure " this whole thing was to make them trust us so I had to go with the flow .

Soon a beautiful song plays and then we started to dance . His hands were holding my waist firmly while another one had secured my hand and our bodies were moving in perfect co ordination .

Being a royalty dance was of the things we were taught at early stage , so I was pretty good at it .

My eyes kept scanning the crowd but no one else except Lena , my brothers , Quinn were dancing and some of the vamps .

" Relax my lady , they'll join in soon ."

Please I know it's hard but try to mingle with them . Keep your anger controlled , don't get riled up at anything they say . Try okay ?

I mindlinked my warriors. They looked alarmed at my order but once they saw how serious I'm they bow their heads and started to make a move .

" I think you're getting a little too friendly with someone else's woman !" The hand which held me dropped at the harsh tone of my mate .

There he was clad in black three peice looking dangerously handsome . His eyes were glaring back at the Grace .

Oh boy !

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Thank you
Kaajal.