....does us apart

Eloise :

I was week , a cloth was wrapped over me as I heard Alexander whispering something in my ears .

He safely drags the T-shirt down my petite frame .

I blurred every sound only focusing on one .

His heart beat .

It was still there , faint but there .

I looked around me . Most of my warrior's had already lost their lives , some were still fighting dis pite being injured .

Elizabeth was trying her hardest but I could see she was exhausted and so were the rest of her left over people.

There were body burning here and there and I knew many vampires have lost their lives because of Alexander and I could see it killed him .

But still he was shielding my body with one hand and killing with another .

Austin was trapped , bruised , bloodied near the pit .

We're going to loose .

There's no hope .

My brothers are gone .

My army is loosing.

All my hardship is going down in vain .

Nothing is worth fighting for .

But something is worth dying for .

I could end it all with me and still win .

Red....... If you're there ...help me one last time......I promise you if I have another life I'll make up for all the regrets I've in this life .

Let's do it , Elly and you know that I love you. Tell Austin for me .

I didn't shifted . Red was exhausted she just gave me her rest of power which made my strength a bit heighten and using that . I rushed forward.

Killing as many as I could with my bloody hand .

I was going to die one way or another. I'm going to die Saving the last life's I can . I'm going to end the curse . I'm going to end this cycle of power . I'm going to bind them in peace .

I'm not going to die before telling Austin what I feel . I'm going to confess using my last breathe . I'm going to do that .

It was all blurry . I just killed like a mad woman getting more injured in the process but I didn't care .

I just did it .

And finally I met him .

He looks up from the ground as another pair of legs were pushing his head to the ground.

The cloak figure was nowhere to be seen and it terrifies me the amount of power he has , if he could do all this with out actually being here .

I look back at Austin's defeated state , that Damm bastard smiled at me .

A week , loosing but lovely smile.

Oh how much I love him .

I smile back and tried to whisper my feeling but another pair of hands grabbed me by my hair , tugging me upward .

I could recognize his scent . After all he was my first love.

"Alexander..."

"Why ? Can't you see he's a low-key creature who can't even save himself and you still run out to him . Just why , ELOISE why ?

Come back with me . We can have our happy ending just as we planned ! Did you forget how much we loved each other . Let him die , let's go !'' he has lost it .

Completely.

I pushed him away and that irked him .

" I don't love you, Alexander. Move over it . If I'm going to die , I'll gladly die by my mate rather then someone who betrayed me ."

Just then I see a shadow already has he's hands going in Austin , near his chest .

Blood spat out of my mate as he thrashed to get away but other four were holding him down . It was painful to even watch and I can't imagine what he must've been felt .

" No nono.....leave me please ...Austin !"

" Don't say his name . You're coming with me . Let's go !" Just saying he drags me away but my eyes turned red and I attacked at him .

" You've never been my favorite. Now don't test your chances leech . Let her go !"

" Never ''

I rush to him and soon I grabbed his head trying to pull it off him but he grabs my hand instead and twist it other way , making me loose my grip on him .

" Say you love me !" His eyes were glowing red .

" I don't !" Just then he twist my neck a bit more loudly and I screamed in pain .

" Say it .!"

"No !"

" Say !"

.
.
.
.
.

Thank you
Kaajal.