Shadows

Please do vote and comment

Enjoy

.
.
.
.
.
.

Eloise :

" Alexander !!!" Austin screams beside me , he was about to jump in to protect him when I stopped him .

" It's a mermaids lake, Austin . You can't just jump in !"

I looked aside to see anyone or anything to help him out . Suddenly I saw the lake starting to get frozen . I sighed in relief .

Alex was thrown out of the water and as soon as it happened , mermaids started to growl at him and us . And then Froze came out to pick him .

We all rushed to him .

" Alex ! Alex ! "

" What the fuck was he doing in there do you have any idea what would've been happened if I hadn't came ?" Froze shouts .

" Stop screaming ! We have no idea what's happening as well so please . Let's wake him up and ask him !"

Before he could have been awaken , Froze's eyes widen at something following her gaze I see her looking at Austin .

" What's wron-". And then I see it . I had a feeling that something was off . My heartbeat quickens at the sight .

There it was , Austin's shadow standing behind him with a mock laugh . Shadows !

" Austin......" I whisper in fear . Suddenly before any of us could do something the shadow gupled Austin down and in a blink he was gone , with my mate .

I was frozen , no words were able to make out of my mouth . He just took him away ?

My mate , Austin ...... Alex is fainted , Austin is gone ...what else ?

My nerves tied up at the absurd thought I had but nevertheless I rushed off to the venue of the ballroom hall .

My legs were fast paced , Red was growling loudly at the thought of of mate being kidnapped and something being happened to our clan . The mere thought of anyone of them hurt is enough to make my blood boil .

I throw open the door and the sight was devastating. Everyone was on floor . Lying there , just lying . I sighed softly when I heart each one of there heartbeats .

My legs started to shake as I walked further , tears were now gathering in my eyes as I saw the condition of the ballroom . The happy faces were now dead .

My legs gave up when I saw my brothers and Quinn lying there . Falling down on my knees , I gave up . My sobs were now out of control .

My voice was resonating in the dead silence ballroom .

A hand grasp my shoulder and squeezes it . Looking up I see the Witch Queen , looking down at me sympathetically . Her look made me look so pathetic and weak . I just cried and cried whereas she stood there holding up .

" I made them faint so that they could not be under control of them ! I sensed them as soon as they came here . I'm sorry , I couldn't help you-''

" We need to save Austin . I need to go . I need to save him !" I rushed off to the doors when my legs got frozed at spot .

" You better let me go !"

" Don't be impulsive , Eloise! Listen to me !"

" No just let me go !"

" Stop resisting Eloise . Listen to me . Please !"

I need to save my mate and I'll save him no matter what . I started to resist with my whole body to repulse her power but no avail .

This bitch is asking for death , then shall it be .

Red says as we try once again .

I'm coming Austin , just hold on for a little while please !

.

.

.
.

.
.
.
.
Thank you.
Kaajal.