Till death .....

Soon ....... Very soon ......

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Eloise :

Her eyes were purple fire , her hand was covered in flames as she undoubtedly looked lethal .

Her flames were directed at them , she was killing unmercifully.

But I'd damned if I said I didn't like the way she was looking like a killer machine .

I was so distracted by her that a sudden shadow appears out of nowhere and grabbed my neck in a tight clutch.

I was surprised but not bothered I started to shake my body which made it loose it's hold on me but before it fall off a knife was pierced in my back making me groan in pain .

It should have been a needle in hay but I don't know why that knife hurt like bitch.

I turned around growling with red eyes as I snapped his heart out of his shadowed body before throwing it off on ground .

Suddenly a  gasp escapes me and tear flows down . I was confused as to why but then the pain increased and I looked for the source as all my warrior's looked half-hearted.

The pain was unbearable . I looked around everywhere almost having a whiplash but then I saw it .

Or better heard it .

A loud cry if angst and emptiness.

There he was holding his lifeless body and giving the loudest cry I've ever heard off him .

Rex had his eyes closed , his both hands were torn . His heart was ripped off .

My brother was no more .

Only then did I see that Ace wasn't paying attention to his background and the weird cloak figure was now looming over him , Rex heart was in his hand . Playing with it .

He rushed forward towards Ace and I rushed as well shouting on top of my voice .

But it was too late .

He had already pushed his hand in and taken his heart out of his body .

Making my brothers body go limp and fall down , with their hearts still in his hand as he played juggling with it .

I just lost them . Just like that . I couldn't even say goodbye. I wasn't able to hold them for one last time . I couldn't save them .

Then did it hit me.

I couldn't save them . They died because of me .

Because I was stupid to drag them here . I was stupid to trust Alexander. I was stupid one and they paid it .

My heart churned , a funny stomach arose in my pit . A loud growl escape me as I charged straight at him but his man's were already ready to kill me I'm between .

But right now all I saw was red . I ripped and hit and growled at every single person in my way .

I was ready to kill anyone and that's what I did .

Someone used my distracted state to attack me from behind but Alexander was fast to meet him Midway blocking his attack and I'm other side was Austin .

I took the rest of them .

Using my speed I slashed and killed half of them and rest of theirs heart was already ripped off .

Imma kill that bloody bastard .

Using whatever energy was left I jumped high aiming at him but then red Growled in pain .

Making me fall down Midway , she was going crazy .

Scratching and trying her hardest to get off . Her pain was unbearable for me .

And that's when I felt it .

My eyes widen as I turned around .

There he was surrounded by hundreds of shadows and nightmares.

He was groaning in pain and the amount of injuries made him shift back in human form ..

I rushed towards him but another pair of shadows grabbed my leg and started to use their strength on my state .

I wanted to fight back but my priority was Austin .

I can't loose him . My mind was just screaming this one mantra .

Don't loose your only hope .

I can't fucking loose him . I was going to be insane at this rate .

My heart beat quicken , I turned in human form not caring about my nakedness at the moment . I just wanted to save my mate .

Knife and attacks were made at me .

I was badly bruised. I didn't care . My eyes were set on one person .

"Austin......"

I fell down as I saw them slashing his back painfully.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Thank you
Kaajal.