The Royal Ball

Please do vote and comment if you like.

______________________________________

Eloise :

Trees blurred passed us as we made our way to the royal ball. We have landed few minutes before here in Ireland. The greenery here is mind blowing. I've always wanted to visit it here but then I was always afraid of finding my mate, here's the largest pack after ours and the only one I've never visited. Royal ball used to take place at our pack lands but due to safety reasons we shifted it here. This land is vast and few on humans.

Royal ball. My parents made it very clear the day I turned sixteen that finding a mate is the most important and precious thing in the life of a werewolf but I always had a different mindset. I've never wanted a mate because I know no matter how much I declined once I'll meet him, I won't be able to decline the attraction between us.

Attraction. I thought bitterly that's the thing I'm avoiding. I don't want to let a mere attraction hold me. I wanted to feel the love and passion but the idea of mates. Nope. It's a forced love. Forced you into loving someone, one wouldn't even look at if it weren't for mate bond..

Uncle Chad had a mate, who was basically pack slut , with no heart, no feelings but moon goddess mated him with her and that left him broken forever. He died a young age because of the bond. He surely didn't deserve that.

Then there's him -

" I know you're unhappy with the settlement and me forcing you to visit the ball but trust us a bit sweetheart , we only want what's best for you. We won't let any douche near you. We will testify your mate, make sure he is the right guy. Trust your dads baby! " Paa said creasing my cheeks.

He met my mom after Paa Issac but the love between the three is unbreakable. Their bond is the reason I believe in love but I still don't believe in forced love or mating.

I merely nodded at him. After all he barged in my office and basically kidnapped me into bringing here but he's far more better option than Issac Paa.

Or far more better and better than my mom.

She'd have flipped hell, if she came.

That doesn't means I don't have to face her back at the ball.

I closed my eyes in dreams of taking a nap but sleep was nowhere in sight.

........................

I was currently sitting in the dressing room where makeup artists and dressers were busy having their experiments on me. Pulling, rubbing everything was going on.

After all an Alphas daughter and a soon to be alphas sister has to be presentable, doesn't she?

A soft knock is heard on my doors and immediately I can smell my soon to be brother in law outside the door.

" Leave us alone for awhile. " they bow and leave us to be.

There's a dazzling smile on his face which I'm sure my sister is fan of. He's the Alpha of Korean Region and they both met when my parents took Ileana for a Royal Alphas meeting held every year.

Soon they were inseparable. Except when duty calls they were always together and are going to get married soon at the end of the year. He's the guy I'd love to see my sister with.

He's totally opposite of what my sister is. The day when my parents proposed that Ileana will be the alpha, she became more mature and responsible whereas Sung here is light and funny.