Disguise

Enjoy

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Eloise :

The shine was still intact . The rain was still pouring down on us . The cloud still rumbled and I still heard the distinct shouting from people back there .

But I was already knowing about it .

I was mentally ready for it . I knew for a greater good I need to sacrifice myself and I was ready for it .

Fate.

Fate acts like a demon who has a chain or better lease attach to our neck  so that it can make us walk the direction fate has paved for us . Like a dog we can try our best to break through or to go into another direction but one huge tug and we walk down the path already known for us .

Everything happening was already fated . I tried so hard to not to walk that path but I ended up doing so anyhow .

The sky looked as if it was showing it's wrath . As if it was waiting for me to fight again  but I was exhausted. People were dying and if one life can save millions I'd gladly do so .

Soon a sword like structure started to form from the light above , a huge almost covering the whole of sky length and I went weak at my knees . My time was near and suddenly I remember everything.

How I didn't live a life  I wanted to ? How I never felt the motherly love from my mother or how less time I had got to spend with my family !

Most importantly how I couldn't even fall in love with the guy I wanted to ! How even my love life was mixed up with fate and when I did fall in love I was here on my knees ready to be slaughter for the greater good .

I never got to say them goodbye . I never will get a chance to tell Austin that even though I didn't wanted to ,I somehow managed to fall for his stupid self . How I would not get the time to live like a normal being , getting married, having kids , getting old and so much more .

The tears keep falling down .

A loud slash was heard making my breath hitched.

I look up only to see the sword was now ready to be swing over.

I felt my packs pain . Their emotions went through my body crazily. They were going crazy after seeing their Princess in such state . Red was mute .

She was a wolf  which made her responsibility far more than my human self could decipher.

She didn't even showed her pain . Her face was deprived of any emotions at the moment. She was sending strength to me so that I won't fell weak.

She wanted nothing more than to be with her mate , have a happy ending but I was being a selfish bitch and stole that little happiness from her .

I regret so much . I did wrong to so many people . Only if I get a chance to rectify it but life doesn't gives second chances .

So I closed my eyes as I felt the wind blowing around me cut through .

This was it . This was my end . At least my death would be fruitful.

I was waiting and waiting and waiting but the slash never came instead came a long blast making me and everyone else fly few meters away from the dug.

I was brutally bruised but I managed to live but how .

Instantly Austin was beside me hugging me close as if I was his oxygen at the moment.

He kisses all over my face , tear streaming down his beautiful face . His eyes showing fear which I never saw before .

" I thought I lost you , what in the hell were you thinking ?" He says . His voice barely over a whisper. His look made my heart break .

" I'm sorry . I'm sorry . " My sobs were loud enough as he held me so close and so tight .

Soon my brothers were hugging me .

" You stupid stupid girl ."

" I don't want to break you little reunion but I guess we might have a little problem here !" Elizabeth stood above us , her eyes staring in distance.

Reluctantly we all stood up , Austin still holding me close as if I'll disappear the moment he'll letgo of me .

There Alexander had a man in cloak under attack . As he was holding his throat to painfully.

Suddenly the cloak man throws him off with a flick of finger and flys above us .

" Well it was fun and fun until I saw that you're pretty little lover was Trying to put water on all of my hard work here , Xander !" The cloak man says .

He knows Alex ? But how ?

" We had a deal , you let her go with me ! I don't care what you do with rest . She's mine and will stay that way !" Alex voice was calming but threatening .

" Oh I'd love to let her go , after all you've helped us with so much but you see her existence is now a threat to me so I have to kill her ." He says .

" You won't dare to ! I helped you-"

The man shrugs his shoulder at his words and says , " yeah you help me trap her mate and made everyone seem as if it was all his doing but you were also benefited from it . Don't act like to did it all for me "

I felt my blood drain and body felt frozen at his words .

Alexander did it all ? All the attacks and kidnapping Austin , torturing him , trapping him everything!

" WHY !"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
THANK YOU
KAAJAL.