Family time

Please do vote and comment 💕

Enjoy.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Eloise :

" Mother. "

I love my mother,  I really do but she needs to be more of a mother than a Queen to me. She always says stuffs which are related to packs,  werewolves and everything related to it. When I had my first heartbreak I so wanted to hug my mother and cry on her shoulder when she'll be patting
my back and saying soothingly that it's okay. But the most I was afraid to tell about my love interest was ironically my mother. She's a non biased person,  which is good. She wouldn't have thought twice before banishing me.

I guess such thoughts since childhood made  me drift apart from my mother.  Even now a guy I met two days before can understand that I need my personal space for few days to grasp all these new-found emotions but my own mother is just disappointed because I take my Luna duties casually.

She walks towards me with a aura of power around her. Her gaze is calculative and hard. Nothing motherly in that.

" Tell me,  Ellie. When will you make me stop worrying behind you?  When will you act your age and be responsible for once?  Running away is not the solution to every problems in your life. I want you to face and get more strong so you'll be leaving soon for your mates pack. " see told ya,  nothing motherly.

" Ellie!!!!! " I hear my sister shout from the staircase above. She basically skips the stairs to reach me and immediately engulfs me in a bear hug.

" Okay okay!!!  Can't breathe, Ileana. "

" I knew you'd be coming back. I knew it. I was just waiting for you to arrive. Come on let's go. You have so much to spill. " she says enthusiastically .

I start to walk but not before saying. " I don't know why I even expect you to act as a mother to me. Seriously I've lost the hope long before but please for once  think as a mother than a Queen. It's your daughter who wants few days to grasp the concept of having a mate and leaving her house not your princess you has responsibility. "

I let my sister drag me up.

............€..................

After few hours of bathing and resting I hear my phone go off. Grabbing it from the bedside table I see a unknown number.

" Hello!  May I know who are you? "

" Hello,  love.  I was waiting for you to call but just couldn't wait until knowing you reached safely so I called you myself. Hope I didn't disturb you. "

"Oh!  Austin!!!  I'm so sorry it really slipped my mind. I'm never obliged to call or tell anyone about I'm whereabouts so it's not habitual. And by the way,  of course I've reached few hours before and was resting. Actually jets takes a toll on me. I'd rather be on road by car then to sit in a chair for hours.  Not that I mean that your jet was uncomfortable,  there was bed and I was asleep for half way but still it's not my thing to. I mean you get what I'm saying right? "

I hear him chuckle. Once again I went rambling. God!  Why am I so keen on embarrassing myself.

"Of course I get what your saying, love. Glad your okay!  Umm. I guess you must need time with your family and pack so I'll talk to you later. Take care. "

" Ya,  bye "

" Yeah, bye. "

I had a giddy smile on my face which I failed to wipe out.

" Eloise! " I could hear my cousins shouting out and I laugh at the upcoming events. Let's pull them out of their misery and tell them the story they want to hear.

"I'm up!  Get your asses in. "

I see everyone stumbling in even my brothers and cousin brothers but what caught my eyes was my best friend Lena.

I rush and engulf in a hug and suddenly I felt nostalgic.

Lena found her mate was a warrior when she was eighteen,  he was from neighborhood pack and is the best guy for my girl. She soon shifted there and then we rarely met.

" I missed you, Ellie. "

All I could was smile seeing my family with me.

It's the best gift.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Thank you