Reality check -2

Enjoy .

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Austin :

My heart was beating like crazy , my wolf wanted to burn this place down .

We were panic stricken the moment we heard our mates voice . All I wanted to do was push her so close to me that these filthy creatures won't be able to get a look at her but I knew protecting her at the moment was hard . We're in no movie where I could fight alone with trucks of people and that to when they've supernatural powers I know nothing about .

My mind drifts to Alexander, how in the world he let her come here alone ?

And how did she managed to find me so soon ?

It would have been easy guess if we had marked each other but not in these circumstances?

All the thoughts flew past the window when she starts to walk closer and closer  , my wolf went bat shit as I saw these bastards looking at her like she's some peice of meat . The mere thought of them doing anything to her was enough to bare my teeths at them as my claws threatened to come out any moment .

I'd die Saving this girl .

She walks past them all like a badass queen she is , with her head held high and stands straight in front of me .

Her eyes soften at my sight and that shit made me smile dispite the situation we were in .

'' Did they hurt you ?" Her voice was a bit weird but I ignore that and laugh at her concerned face .

" It's so hilarious that our roles are always switched , like you ask me this more than I do !" I say as I see the corner of her lips tugging up .

Oh what I wouldn't do to kiss the hell out of her right here , right now .

" Why does that makes you any less of man ?"

" I love it baby , I love the care you've for me . It's the biggest thing I could ask for !"

" As much as I like this sappy little shit of drama , can we get on business ?" That same annoying voice resonates and I try figure out yet again where that voice is coming from  .

I instinctively push Eloise behind me even when I know it's not needed as she can take care of herself but I still do it .

" You came here knowing nothing little girl . You might be the next in line for the werewolves but this is my clan and you'd die before you breath  ."

Suddenly there's numerous shadows emerging from all around and we're now surrounded by uncountable shadows matching towards us .

How in the world do we even fight them ?

A soft hands grasp mine and my attention shifts back to Eloise who has a sad smile attached on her beautiful face .

Is she giving up before fighting ?

" No baby , we'll get through this alive ! Trust me on this . I won't let them harm you !" She leans in and hugs me as she whispers ," I wished we could have an infinity , but some things are meant to not have a happy ending . Let's try till we can okay ."

With that she's off using her mind tricks to get hold on the more and more number of shadows but her powers are of no avail .

I try to fight them off using my strength but I'm met with nothingness . I can't even touch them .

They get their shackles back on me and my eyes meets Eloise . They have her on her knees .

Her sad eyes are still fill with love and I feel as if my heart just tore in million times and someone crushing it down .

I feel empty at my stomach, I'm hollow from inside as I see them twisting her neck while laughing among themselves as this is the best thing they ever did .

All I could do was shout and beg them to stop , my powers got constricted due to wolfsbane in the shackles and I sat there helplessly as they kill my mate in front of me .

" No non ononononononNOOOOOOOO" I SHOUT. As soon as they drop her lifeless body down on ground .

They let my shackles fall down as well and grab the opportunity to hold her close and wake her up .

" No no no no no no no baby , please ....baby please get up ....you can't die on me ......no nonono no .... Please help me !!!!! I beg you guys !" I blow air in her mouth and even try cpr but no avail .

Her body remains lifeless in front of me .

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Thank you
Kaajal.