Alpha Zayhna

Please do vote and comment 💕

Enjoy

.
.
.
.
.
.

Eloise :

             Grecotel  Hotels stood proud infront of us. We've landed a few hours before in Greece. This place never fails to amaze me. The mythological history is just amazing here. I love how the ancient lands are still preserved her. Strolling in,  I had already booked room for each one of us and of course seprate rooms for me and Austin.

I don't know I just couldn't control myself within such short proximity.

My first targets were The Dryads.  Pretty shy creatures if you ask me.  I've heard they just like the company of The Greek goddess.  Dryads have a power of manipulation over plants. They can basically make a dead plant alive . They're immortal beings. A weird mixture of human and trees.

They're knows to reside in oaks trees. The  Folóï oak forest , an oak forest in southwestern Greece. It is located in the municipal unit Foloi, Elis, in the western part of the Peloponnese peninsula.

The oaks spread in this region is too dense and heavily dark.

My plan was simple,  I'll go to them ask for the blood and leave. But it's not easy as it sounds. They're very hard to please and they don't show themselves to just anyone. First you need to gain their trust,  only then can you meet them.

I was thinking of thousands of way to make them not feel intimidated or threaten by our presence hence I've asked the Alpha of Greece to tag along with us in the forest and before that I'll be meeting with her here.

Yea,  she's a female alpha. Her parents and mate died two years back in a uncontrollable making of silver,  which is toxic for us. That mishap took many more life's before Alpha Zayhna step in. She has taken a great care of her pack and made some important changes as well.

" Ms. Eloise,  please welcome. " the hotel manager said with clasped hands and beautiful smile.  He knows that we're werewolves and hence has a hint of fear even though we don't loose control easily.

" Can't you see where your walking blindy. " I hear a loud shout and see that Rex has a bellboy under his hold and I shake my head.

Maybe we do loose control easily.

I see Austin and Ace separating both of them. I look again to the manager and he immediately motions for the keys and we follow them.

I have the room to myself as My Best friend wanted to stay with her mate.

Changing and taking a small nap because of the jetlag.

" Ellie,  Alpha Zayhna is here. " the words make me close the book I was currently reading and open the door revealing the gangs along with Alpha Zayhna.

" Please come in. " I motion for them to come in.

Rex Ace and Austin make themselves comfortable and I sit with alpha zayhna opposite to me.

" Would you like to have something. " I ask.

" You've changed Ellie. Since the last time I saw you. You're more beautiful and mature now. It's a good change. " I go red in embarrassment.

Once Zayhna came to our mansion when I was twelve and I had thrown a tantrum because it was my birthday and yet no one remembered it and were busy in their own world. Shaking the thoughts off,  I smile to the lady infront.

" You're a changed person now and to say I'm proud of it. You're no longer the shy daughter but a confident lady Alpha and it attractive. "

We both chuckle and then the silence takes over.

" You know why we're here,  don't you? " she nods her head yes but I see a hint of hesitation in her eyes.

" What,  what is it? "

" The forest is bound by a spell by the Greek Goddess. We supernatural beings can't enter the forest and neither have I myself seen any dryads ever. It's hard to break the spell. "

Her words were new to my ears,  nothing related to this was mentioned in the book which was given to me. I notice the Alpha sitting in front of me carefully. Her hands were figeting over , I could hear her heart erratically beating.

She was lying.

I raise my brows and send a mindlink to my cousin to confirm my thoughts and ask him to come in.

" You sure there's no way we can enter?  You know right whole existence of supernatural beings are at stake?  I'm sure they'll be interested in saving themselves!" I ask,  already knowing her answer.

Why is she lying though.

" I did the research Ellie,  she's lying. "

Her eyes widen and I see the hint of fear in her.  Good for her, because I'm not going to show her any mercy.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Thank you
Kaajal