Papaver

Please do vote and comment ❣️

Enjoy

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Eloise :

The guards immediately pointed their swords at me as soon as I slapped their beloved king .

But at the moment dying was the last thought I had. He remembered , each moment he knew that there I was secretly hating love . Blaming myself for something I never did . Accepting the fact that maybe just maybe I was the incompetent one in the relationship . That maybe our path was only fated to cross once . That love is bitch and more than that fate is a damn thing .

I started to hate love because of our incomplete love . I took my anger out on people around me . Everyone beared the wrath of my broken heart because of this asshole .

I was going to reject Austin because I thought fate has ill tricks up . I hated love .

" What ? Cat caught you tongue ? Your highness!" He was still looking down . Never once  did his eyes roamed up on my face .

To face his failure and to face his fault . To face what his actions caused me . A lifetime of unhappiness .

" Why ? Just why'd you do this to me ? To us ? I thought you loved me ? I was so foolish !!!! So so so foolish to even think a monster like you could ever know what love is ?''

I was warned to go wandering in the forest for there stay monsters like him . Stone hearted and heartless . Who would rather eat me out than to accept the fact that maybe I was loveable .

" You made me believe you. You made me feel as if I'm on the top of the world , just , just to drag me all the way down in mud ? I was even ready to fight my own kind because of your pathetic ass , hell I was going to give up the opportunity to loose the person who was supposed to love me till my last day because you made me realize that fate and love are just nasty words with no meaning to it "

I took steps forward to reach him and grabbed his collar to make him look at me . Tears were now spilled out no matter how hard I tried not to cry .

'' You made me feel it was my fault that day ! I lived years of guilt building up inside me because of you ! Why , just why ?"

He now finally looked at me and now that he did I saw the tears in his eyes which made me take steps back .

He i's crying ?

" YOU OWE ME AN EXPLANATION, ALEXANDER. THESE TEARS WON'T CUT THE AMOUNT OF HURT IVE FELT FOR PAST YEARS !"

I wasn't going to let all my angst and suffering go to vain because of his cries . Yes it brokes my heart to see him like this but it was now far from this .

" It was for you , precious! I wanted to save you ! I sacrificed ' us ' for you to live . To see you breath and to see you alive !"

My heart skipped a beat . He knows .

'' You kn-"

" We're under attack , Your highness ! It seems the Witches aren't listening to their Queen now !"

Our head snapped to the guard who just gave us the information and we soon rushed off to see the havoc taking place .

.
.
.
.
.

Thank you
Kaajal.