Hinge of mistrust

Enjoy

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Eloise :

"5 day ???"

"Five fucking days ? Are you guys kidding me ?" I couldn't believe the words they're uttering.

I was forced to sleep for five days . They wasted my five days . My mate has to go through I don't know what shits for these five days . Alexander has been missing as well from five days and my pack and fellow vamps and witches are still healing.

" If anything happens to him , I'm blaming all of you !" I shout .

I want to find him . I desperately want to find him but I've no clue to where I should start . All I remember is shadows .

Those creeps , let me get my hands on them and all I'd is kill them mercilessly.

I was pacing around my room when suddenly the door burst opens and I'm soon enveloped in a warm hug .

His scent surrounds me and I calm down for some unknown reasons .

I know he's not my mate but u was stupidly in love with him once and he was also missing so seeing him okay brought a sense of relief over me .

" We'll give you guys some time !" Quinn mutters before they rush off closing the door .

" I thought I'd loose you again !" He mummers against my ear and I shiver at the close distance . I blame it all on my lack of intimacy from years .

" I'm alive !" Was my week response .

He pulls back and looks straight in my eyes ," I thought he'd be able to protect you given he's your mate . I left only to protect you and that son of bitch -"

" Don't , it's not proven yet that Austin is with them . Don't go on and accuse him !" I say .

" You still hoping that he's not ?" When I don't reply he continues.

" Five days Eloise , if they kidnapped him to play as a bait they'd have fucking contacted us . But no because they took them so they could plan and take you down which I won't let them do . I'd protect you even if it means the death of me ." The sincerity his eyes held made me pounder over the thought, is Austin really with them ?

Does he really wants to kill me ?

Why'd he wait for so long ?

Was all those promises and affection an attempt to make me trust him ?

Are you seriously considering his words over our mates ?

Shut up red , I'm not considering anything, I'm just trying to make sense of it all !

I don't trust this leech !

Well that's not gonna change the fact that he's here and we need his help !

I block her out . I need to rescue Austin and for that I need to get in contact with shadows .

I mind linked my brothers and asked them to come in .

" So I've a plan to track down the shadows !"

I say looking up to the curious faces of my family and friends.

I don't know how fullproof this plan is but this is all we have at the moment and it's my mates lufe at the end .

Even if he is to kill me I'd still like to save his ass .

For I realized a little late that I've fallen for that stupid ass Alpha.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Thank you
Kaajal.