Same old love

Please do vote and comment 💮

Enjoy

.
.
.
.
.
.

Eloise :

" Give his memories back! " I say not caring that the pond had no of mermaids who can kill me at this fucking moment.

Mermaids are known for their extreme temper,  nothing like those fairytales. They just snap and then you're as good as dead.

Froze merely raised a brow before swimming my way.

" What!  No hello?  No hi?  No thank you?  Nothing? " she says,  quiet enjoying the situation.

" Cut the chase,  give his memories back,  I know you can do it! "

"I don't know what you're talking about! " she swirls her hand around the water.

" You excatly know what I'm talking about,  just do it. I.... I request you. " I clamp my eyes shut after uttering those words. 

I never imagined myself saying such things to her,  we always had a hate relationship. She was jealous of me and vice versa. We never liked each other.

She chuckled loudly before saying, "Oh dear!  Look at you. Love makes the strongest go weakest. I still remember the day I first saw you and let me be very honest, I never imagined you requesting anything from me. "

Oh trust me,  I never imagined it as well.

Shut up red!!

" Just do,  will you, please." I sighed in defeat.

" I'd have loved to keep you in debt of me. Trust me I'd but the thing is,  I can't return his memories..... "

Why,  this evil bitch.

" Because I hadn't taken them on first place. "

" What!? "

Flashback.

It's been days since Alexander comes to meet me near the river.

Alexander,  he told me his name. We are a bit close now. His favorite colour is royal blue. He loves to be in isolation and so.

We've been bonding quiet well. And unknowingly I'm happy about the fact that I've someone I can count on.

I hear the footsteps and a smile makes a way on my face,  as I turn around but it slowly slips away.

" Who..... Who is she? " I ask tentatively. Surely we're now bounded.  He comes to me. He cares for me. But maybe he doesn't want anything more than that and this girl might be his girlfriend,  he brought to introduce?

" She's a friend,  precious! " his voice always made me calm down. The word he uttered made me relax back and smile at the white as milk looking girl.

I walk forward and raise my hand for a shake,  " Hello , I'm Eloise. "

She looks at my hand with disgust before saying,  " How do you manage to stay alive?  She stinks from a distance! "

I clench my hand in fist but don't say anything. If Alex brought her to meet me then she might be important for him.

" It's alright. " I say when I see Alex was about to say something to her.

Ever since that day we have both hated her. She even warned me to stay away and all while I was resisting her threats.

" Yes,  I haven't taken them. I wish I could but he doesn't allows that." She swims close to the edge before saying.

" He still remembers you ."

............

Her words were ringing in my head.

If he did remember me why didn't he contacted me?  Why he acted as if he doesn't knows me?  Why just why?

" Hello,  princess. "

There he is. Smiling at me with such ease whereas I'm here having a internal turmoil of emotions and confusion.

" You remember! " his eyes widen. So he really remembers.

" You lied! " it was more than that. He betrayed me.

I took steps forward until I reached him and then swinged my hand before giving him a tight slap.

.
.
.
.
.
Thank you.
Kaajal