Pain of love

Please do vote and comment 💞

Enjoy 💮

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Eloise's :

I wanted to move my arm to shield myself from the harsh rays of sun.  But my brain wasn't supporting me at all. My eyelids felt heavy as if I had been drinking a gallon of wolfsbane. Everything seemed so heavy.  Even my breathing.

" I'm so sorry to leave you alone,  baby girl! " Ace?

Why is he sorry and why can't I move?

Suddenly I remember all that happened. Me visiting the king of Basilick, getting hit by arrow.

Oh!  That must be it. I'm still under the dosage of medicine or something. But where's Austin?  Is he still angry?  Is he so angry that he wouldn't even come to me at this condition?

My eyes started to turn black as I agaun fell into oblivion.

..........................

" Aiishhh! "  I shout at someone sits on my hand.

" ELOISE!!!! " Ace jumps off my hand and then a big smile stretchs up on his face.

" Ellie! " Lena.

" Baby girl! " Rex.

" Princess! " Alex.

One voice was still missing. I slowly adjusted my eyes to see clearly at the people infront of me. Alex,  Rex,  Ace , Lena all of them were here. Even Bronx was here but where was he?  I heard mates feel pain of others. Did he not feel a thing or did he just didn't care enough?

I'm hurt,  a lot at that. So I grabbed the IV drips attached to me and removed it off with a tug.

" What the fuck,  Ellie? " Rex comes forward and grabs my hand which is now dipping a little blood.

" I'm fine, brother. Where's Austin? " every single head dipped down. No one was ready to meet my eyes . Something is definitely  fishy.

" Well.....? " goodness. I'm getting irritated with their silence. Why people always give me this silent treatment. Just why?

" Okay. I'll search him on my own. " I stumbled back on the bed as I get up. Dude,  what the fuck?

I'm a werewolf for God's sake.

" You were hurt by poison arrow. You're still weak, rest up a bit. " Alex said.

" I need to know where my mate is! " I tried again and luckily did not lost it this time.

" Is no one gonna tell her the truth? " froze says suddenly appearing beside me.

"What truth? "

Still no one dared to speak. All of a sudden I remember the guy feeling I was having earlier. Is he in some sort of mess?  Oh goodness he needs me.

"It's the witch Queen. She has your mate at arrest. He's in her room right now and in simple words she's nicely experimenting on him. "

I look up to see all of them.

" Ridiculous. Did no one stopped her?  What about you Alex?  You're the Vampire King for God's sake. This is bulls hit. " I grabbed my injured arm and rushed off.

When suddenly my legs got freezed.

" Seriously,  froze I don't have time for this kids play. " I roll my eyes at her.

" Do you know where her room is Sherlock? " oh,  I didn't thought bout that not that I'm gonna show her that.

" come on let's go "

We rushed to the off hallways and then turned into another until we stood in front of one dark red door.

Honestly it gave me creepy vibes.

" You're alone from here. I might've powers but it's nothing compared to her. " froze was off within a blink.

My throat suddenly felt dried and swallowing became hard. I don't know what's behind that door but all I've in mind is, that guy is my responsibility and I should try my best to save him.

So I threw opened the door. And the sight infront of me made my heart ache for the person held in purplish black form like ropes. His bloods were dripping like tap water.

I knew I had a bad feeling about this.

The woman sat comfortably at the centre in a purple cloak.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Thank you
Kaajal.