Secrets

Please do vote and comment 💞

Enjoy

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Eloise :

I waited for him to say something,  just anything at the moment was good enough for me to stop my heart beating like crazy.

But Austin started to lean in and I got excitement on another level now.  We've kissed twice before,  if you count the one when he left me without kissing back. First time I wasn't sure or ready for him or this whole relationship  , second time he was upset with me but now I feel a mutual bond taking place. It's small step but I feel a bit more reassured to be with him.

Maybe he have started to grow a bit more on me without me realizing it.

I closed my eyes in anticipation as I waited for the moment to finally happen,  to feel those sparks all over my body, to get lost in that minute.

I could feel his breath fanning near my lips and as it was barely touched someone knocked hard on my door.

" I'm sorry ,but can we come in princess? " it was Alex. I see Austin shaking his head rapidly but I heard myself telling him to come in.

String of curses left Austin's mouth as he leans back and I sat back as well.

" I'm sorry,  you should be resting but as you said we're running out of time. So I talked to Elizabeth as soon as she woke up. " Queen Elizabeth comes forward.

Her face was still stoic and hard as always. Her expression was full of anger. I felt bad for her lost but even Austin lost his parents and close ones so I don't think she solely has the right to be angry.

" She came in terms of understanding,  she is ready to help for her people only if she's promised that none  of people are hurt in anyway and another clause which she'll tell later. " Alex completes.

" Later.....?  How can we agree if we don't know what she wants! " Austin argues and I couldn't help but agree with him.

" A deal has to be fair on both sides,  desperation doesn't means that we should take hasty decisions. " I argue.

" Still I won't tell you what it is,  just believe me when I say that it's in your best interest . You'll be grateful for me in your last moment. " she points to me.  Her voice held a promise and confidence. I felt like I needed to trust her words.

Her face held sympathy when she saw me looking expectantly at her,  she knows something. She knows something none of us have a idea about. She knew something was gonna go wrong.

" Trust me,  I guess I finally figured why I was still alive. I got the reason I couldn't die even after basically killing myself everyday. I still hate your kinds and your mate even the most on top but still I ask you to trust me on this,  Eloise. "

" What are you on about? " Austin maybe figured out what I was getting at.

" Huh!  Beth have a kink for words,  don't take it too seriously, isn't it Beth? " Alex voice held uncertainty even if he was talking about certainity.

" Can you maybe leave me and Queen Elizabeth alone for a moment? " my eyes never left the women in front of me and so did hers never left mine.

" No. I'm not leaving you alone with her! " I look up and smile at Austin. He can be such a baby at times.

" Maybe you forgot that I was the one to bring her down on knees,  trust me. I'll be fine. " I squeezed his hand in reassurance.

"But -"

" Please! "

" Okay fine,  but just call for me I'll be here for you. Just waiting outside for you. " he Kisses my head before leaving with Alex.

I now look back at the women in front of me with more confidence.

I swear if I knew what she was going to tell me the day,  I would have rather not listen it because that particular statement changed my perspective forever.

I was running out of time,  I needed that stone more than ever now or else stuff could go so out of proportion.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Thank you
Kaajal.