The Condition

Guys half of the things I've or I'll be mentioning in the book about the creatures are basically mind made to make my book more interesting and according to my liking someone please I know what I'm writing 💕

Please do vote and comment 💕

Enjoy.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Eloise :

Flynn stands just above me as the alpha before me is clearly figeting in her seat.

" I'm not lying ELOISE. " I merely raise my brow at her.

Concertating my mind on hers I feel the feelings of guilt . So much guilt. She clutched her heart and for a moment I let go but then again my mind drifts to how many life is at stake I concentrate again.

" Aah.... Oh God.. Okay okay. I'll tell you whatever I know. " I stop and blink my eyes to clear the fog.

" Only truth,  Zayhna . Too many lives are at risk and I'll not think twice before Slitting that throat of yours . So I only want truth. "

She seems to debate but then a sighs leave her lips.

" There's no spell. But I've never seen a dryads myself. They only come out at nightfall. They sing along with the forest at night I've heard them,  I've feel the powers. However I'm sure we can't enter that forest. Once I tried going in there but I was pushed out. I couldn't enter. My leg was burned with the impact of power. "

" Why'd you lie?"

It was Austin that asked her that question,  I myself was interested.

"I lost my family and mate. I know what will happen if the stones spell is not broken. I got selfish for a moment. I can't die on my own will. I've a pack to look after but maybe just maybe I could finally die if you fail. "

Her thinking was so wrong but her feelings were right. I'm doing this for my family as well. Even though I've drifted apart from them but they're still my family at heart. I hold her hand , squeezing it to comfort her.

" When did you went there? " Flynn asked.

" Umm, I was 15 at the time. "

" Have your parents been there? " she nods her head.

" Did you try to go there again after you met your mate? " she shakes her head.

" What are you on, on Flynn? " I ask.

" Maybe just maybe I'm wrong with this assumptions but dryads only allow the mated pairs to enter. For what reasons I don't know but maybe that is the reason that Alpha Zayhna  couldn't enter but her parents did. "

Everyone was quite and my eyes met with Austin. We're mates but we haven't even marked each other yet. This can create so much problems if it's true.

" Now that you said so,  it reminds me. Mated pairs were actually able to go there. Many of my pack members have had their dates and outing there."

Air gets knocked off me. Austin looks up to me in concern. He knows I'm not ready to be mated but that's least of my concern right now.

If it's true than I need to mate with Him as well.

Plus I need to tell Austin about him and I can't even imagine how will he react knowing its a vampire.

A sudden ache starts in my head .

I know I've to tell him one day or another but still I was trying push it as back as possible but now how things are turning I might need to speak the truth soon.

" Ellie,  we can ask Lena and Andrew to go in first and test our theory tonight. And see if they're able to do the negotiate?" Ace says.

That's actually good. This way we can maybe make them agree to this. It's already dark outside and 7 pm. 

" Let's leave now then. Ask Lena and Andrew to join us at once and rest of you stay back. Me Alpha Zayhna,  Lena,  Andrew and Austin will be going. We'll see what happens and then plan what should we do next okay. " they all leave.

" You okay Eloise?"

" Yes,  Zayhna. I'm okay. "

My mind swims with unimaginable thoughts of future. I can already feel the hurt and betrayal I'll be facing.

..........•~~~•.........

Soon we're all stood at entrance of the Oak Forest. The forest seems dead silent from outside. Pretty normal as if no Supernatural beings reside there.

" Okay. I'll try first. " a hand grabs mine.

" You won't. I'll try. " before I could say anything Austin is already pushed back. A small burn can be seen on his leg.

We all rushed to him.

" Austin,  are you okay? Oh God!  We should have bring Dave.  Ace take Austin back to the hotel at once. Tell Dave to look at his injuries. " I say.

" No,  no. I'm okay. I'll be fine. There's no need. "

" You need medical attention for that burn Austin. I told you I'll go in, still -"

" I'm fine, baby. Relax. " sparks erupts where he touched me.

" Okay fine. Lena,  Andrew, you guys ready? " they nod.

Giving us a full display of them kissing each others soul out,  holding hands they both step forward. We all wait for the power which pushed Austin back to push them as well but to confirm our theory they both step in without any problems.

I guess all I can do it pray to moon goddess that Lena could manage to make the dryads give the blood or else it's time to tell the truth.

Which will break so many things.

.
.
.
.
.
.
Thank you

Kaajal