ghost of past -1

Please do vote and comment 💫

Enjoy

.
.
.
.
.
.

Eloise :

I rushed to my injured mate but was soon pushed back and I collide with the wall behind.

"No , Eloise! " Austin struggles to break free from the grip but he was failing at it.

Few drops of blood drips off my mouth indicating I was dearly hurt but it really didn't matter now. All I could see was my mate in pain and that was ticking me and my wolf off.

How dare she,  do that to OUR mate!  OUR!?

CALM DOWN RED!  I CAN TAKE CARE OF HER. I'll make her regret touching even a hair on his hair.

You'd better do that. Or else I'm going to kill this bitch and eat her insides raw.

I rushed again . This time I was made to stand at the entrance of the door. Suddenly I felt as if I'm struck by lightning.

" Aaahhhhhh " my body felt shocks to another level.  My whole body was burning and trembling out.

" STOP!  STOPPPP!!! PLEASE FUCKING STOP. I'D DO ANYTHING YOU SAY. PLEASE STOP HURTING HER. please stop,  for God's sake please stop. She's hurting. " he was practically begging her to stop.

A tear betrayed his strong exposure and I felt my insides crumble in Pieces.

" Kill me instead,  please let her go. "

A wicked smile stretchs upon her face. She was beautiful. Her face had the perfect structure and her aura gave away that she was the Queen. She was not trying to hide the fact that she loved seeing him in pain.

" I was initially thinking that but I just learned what could hurt you even more. Well Well well, what can we say?  Love makes people dumb,  don't they? " her voice was calm and collected. Soft spoken person but had so much of wickedness in it.

She strolls a bit towards me and suddenly the shocks ends and my body slumps down. I was exhausted. My whole body was paining and the hand wound seemed to be open up again. It was now bleeding.

She grabs my Chin and makes me look up at her. Her eyes sparkles in recognition and she smiles geniuenly at me.

" Eloise Winget. It's surprising,  really. I heard you're quiet a warrior.  It's a shame you'll die because of your mate. " just what beef she has with him?

Ex-girlfriend?  Oh my!  He had a  girlfriend?  That jerk-

Like you are better. Forgot about Alex!

Shut up red. Help me regain my strength.

It'll take time, it's black magic.

Black.... What?

" I feel left out,  can't you talk to you wolf later?  " her voice brings me back to the situation in hand.

" What did he ever do to you?  Why are you doing this? " my voice felt muffled due to the pain I was in.

She laughs. Really laughs like a maniac.

" What did he do?  Are you really asking me that?  You think I'd do something without any reason? He did something I can kill him for and I will kill him. In bits and bits, I'd kill him painfully. "

Austin screams in agony as the grip on his wrist tightens.

" No no. Please. Let's talk it out. No one is ever going to get anything from this. There has to be a way out. Tell us we'll do whatever it takes. Please. " the Mere thought of loosing him was making my heart clench.

" There's no way out. THERES NOTHING YOU CAN DO. YOURE NO GOD. "

she rounds up and grabs Austin by his hair making him wince at the sudden movements and says, " He's the reason I changed. "

What is she on about?  Austin doesn't seems to remember or know her,  so just who is she and why's she doing all these.

"What are you saying? " I was utterly confused.

" He's pack killed my betrothed!  They killed him! "

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Thank you
Kaajal.