On Our Paws

Enjoy

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Eloise :

" They're dying in the worst way possible , sweetheart. Your father's are barely in the state of talking after seeing their only sister in coffin !" My mother speaks from other side as I could hear faint whispers and howls in the background.

She told me how they died . It wasn't anything which happened with time no ,it was sudden .

One minute they were alright and the next minute their bodies started to decay .

Small creatures were eating them from inside , making their body hollow from inside .

All part of body is decades within two days of time . The medics and healers are of no use they just don't know what happening. Nothing is wrong with their body or any organ .

Just they lost it like that . One thing that caught my attention was everybody who died wasn't on the pack ground .

They were all outside and by the time they reach the pack grounds they were in no shape to speak a word.

But why ?

" Quinn is going back mother and I assure you I'll make it stop . Even if it costs my life , I'll make it stop !" My words sounded funny to me .

I remember what dryads had said that day , I need to mate in order to get inside and talk to them but I haven't mated yet . The process is still incomplete .

Hell ! Austin hasn't even marked me yet . Now that I think about it , we didn't got time to even sit properly and have a talk . Every time we took a step forward something or someone dragged us back here .

" I'll call you later mom !" Ending up the call I turn to see the faces of my short and small army .

We were barely in numbers but still we were enough. Unsurprisingly the rest of creatures were not here , not that they need to . It was just werewolves who were loosing lives starting from the Royal Pack .

" What's the situation?"  My voice was foreign to my own self I didn't sounded like myself . It was laced with authority and power , the things  I always dispised because it took my mother away from me and made my childhood hell .

" We can't go through any vehicles , there's a storm walking in our direction and hence humans have closed down every Damm way of transportation ." Ace answers with a frown.

This is one of the many reasons I hate humans . They claim to have the best technology and yet when it comes to have an actual use if it fails down . Do they even realize that this nonsensical production is causing so much harm to the nature ?

Stupid creatures !

" We're blessed by the goddess , it's time of need . We need to show what we can do for loved ones , for our kind and even for the people we don't know . It time now to show why we werewolves are the superior ones in the supernatural realm . Are we ready to take down this curse and let our people live happily " a loud hooting was heard and my chest swelled with pride .

No one wanted Austin to tag but he was hell bent on coming , he wanted to prove his innocence so here he was quietly standing besides .

" On our Paws then , the formation is simple the Royal Members would be in front and the in middle would be the Women Soldiers and then at last would be the Men's . Any questions ?"

No one said anything and as I was going to command for our move I heard them .

" What's are position , Lady Eloise ! Where'd my people stand ?" Elizabeth was standing there in her signature purple dress with her man's standing behind her and some looked utterly bored and others were laughing at something . Overall a bind if crackheads but it made me feel happy that they wanted to help .

" She's right this isn't just yours problem . My man will go with you as well !" The serpent prince emerges with hundreds of snakes tailing behind him  . I forgot this boy's name but his sincerity got me smile .

Suddenly the hair on my neck rised and I was engulfed in the familiar scent as I heard Austin curse .

" I won't let you go away , ever !"

Now that I see , I feel as if I can win .

I'll make sure we win .

But something was telling me that this Battle would be lethal for me . Something very bad is bound to happen and it shook me to the core .

Elizabeth's sad smile just stamped my thoughts ..

.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Thank you

Kaajal.