Sacrifice

Okay so It's given the book is coming to an end but I'd say an unpredictable end.

So hold on tight to find out what happens.

Enjoy

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Eloise :

To say I woke up with a positive vibes would've been an understatement. I felt positive all over myself despite knowing that something is bound to happen , a sacrifice precisely I was ready to face everything.

A hand was securely wrapped around me as his face was nestled in the crook of my neck . I felt as if I'm in bliss .

A little moment from me got his attention and his blueish grey eyes snapped at mine .

" You okay? Elizabeth has taken a look and even the dryad queen had send some medicine, your wounds are basically all healed up but you slept for quiet few hours I was so worried -" I put my arms around him making him stop blabbing.

If few weeks ago someone would have said that I'd hug my mate lovingly on my own , God knows how long I'd have laughed but currently I didn't mind as I was at peace.

" The condition is worsening. We need to do whatever it is soon !" He says now grasping my face in his hands .

" Okay but what do I've to do now ?" We both look at each other clueless.

Suddenly I remember the book and went for it .

.................................

" So basically you just have to put all of their bloods together in a pit and then seal it with your blood ?"  Even I frowned at how easy this whole setup was .

" That's what it says !" Elizabeth answers Alex as we all were huddle up together .

" Thank God , no bloodshed !" And I couldn't agree more with my brothers at this point .

I was happy , Finally everything was ending happily and peacefully .

" Let's get done with it !" Elizabeth mutters still unsure but nonetheless one flick from her and there's a huge pit in the ground before us .

" Woah '' Ace rushed forward to see the pit . Such a kid .

I gather up all my confidence and walk forward and closer to the pit and slowly get all the blood out .

A reassuring look was given to me by my spectators.

Here goes nothing......

Opening one by one I emptied all the blood down in the pit , a loud rumble and thunder was seen and heard across the sky and before we knew it started to rain heavily .

I shakily trying to be un- bothered by the sudden change in climate hold the knife close to my palm ready to rip a small section of it to draw blood from it .

One . Two . Three and then droplets of blood started to trip down my hands to the pit and a sudden fire emerges from it  , blinding us all .

" To accept your fate

Give what you seek ....."

Words kept echoing throughout the forest . As if  millions of people were shouting at once . The words kept repeating over and over and over .

By now everyone was on ground clutching their ears as it came to the point of making us all deaf .

" To accept you fate

Give what you seek ...."

Sacrifice . It's asking for sacrifice. But what ?

I look back to see Elizabeth and her eyes met mine , making my suspicion to be verified.

It's asking for a life for all the lives it'll save .

It's asking for my peace for the peace it'll provide .

It's asking for my love for the love it'll return .

It's asking for me to choose. And I did .

" Nooooooo. Wait . Eloise !! Listen "

I snapped back and controlling her mind and making her go limp .

And without looking at anyone else I stepped forward. The voice hushes down .

Rain still pouring down on us .

" I'm ready to sacrifice " a loud growl was heard behind me and the tears I was holding in finally got a passage .

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Thank you

Kaajal.