The First kiss

Please do vote and comment 💕

Enjoy.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Eloise :

My mother had an inner angel with her. She could only contact my uncle Evan with it , it was the only thing which made my mother reunite with her family after being separated for so long. However that angel disappeared when she used all her powers to revive my dad. She lost her extra powers but found my dad and she's content with it.  That something is mate bond,  it  makes you do stupid stuff but I'd lie if I say that I would have liked if my maa chooses her power over my dad.

Mate bond is some moronic,  genes that controls who we should love. It creates such situations that who have no other option than to love that person. And now people are so used to the idea to think otherwise.

So when my pain started I knew he must be in pain as well and then mere thought of him being in pain,  increased the level of pain in my body.

I just love the idea of love but I'm still finding what love really is?

I was given sedations in order to subsides my pain , but I was awake just wasn't able to move. I could hear my parents,  frantic.

The doctors and my cousin making sure of how I'm coping up.

There's no sign of any siblings of mine. I try to concentrate and feel the emotions of happiness but just as I tried to do so,  I feel the hardest wave of pain.

" Aaahhhhhggghh, Mmmmmm "

" Honey,  calm down. Please hold on. It'll be okay, soon. Just try to control it a bit longer.  CAN SOMEONE GO AND SEE WHATS TAKING THEM SO LONG. SHES IN PAIN HERE. " my mother was shouting at I don't know whom.

I know I'll be getting that i-told-you-so lecture from my mother but right now I wanted to smile at the affection I was getting. She was rubbing my hairs in the most effective way,  while muttering sweet stuffs.

Suddenly I feel him. He's near. Standing just few steps away from me and I want no Else to just hold him tight. His face was contour in pain making my heart clench . It's happening because I was being ignorant and selfish. I'm causing every one pain around me cause I can't face my problems and always have to run away from it.

" Baby,  come on let's give them some space. Get up. She'll heal. " it's was dad Issac voice.

" Don't try anything else boys,  nothing she doesn't want or mate or not I'll kill you bare hands! " it's sure Reece dad.

My dads are twin but so different from each other. One is cool as ice and other is hot as lava.

The room goes quiet. He slowly makes his way to me. Hands clenched in fists, of course he must be angry because of the pain I caused. My heart was being stabbed by needle each passing moment . He comes close and sits beside my bed making it dip.  He's hands find a way to my hairs,  soothing me immediately.

I felt content.

" I'm sorry, princess. I'm so sorry I shouldn't have left you alone. I should have known something like this was bound to happen,  I'm sorry you had to go through this pain. Please forgive me. "

Can he be just mad at me for once. I've just cause him pain since I met him. Each action of mine have caused him pain and yet here is he,  saying sorry to me again for something which is my fault.

" Not your fault,  I'm sorry it's just me , I do stupid stuff without thinking twice please forgive me and stop taking all my doings as yours. "

He starts to lay beside me and I don't feel like stopping him so I let him and he soon take me in and we're already cuddling with my head on his chest and his arm around me and other hand over my stomach to my waist,  holding me firmly. I feel him kissing my hairs and nuzzles some more intaking his amazing scents.

We slept like that for so long. Soon the door opens revealing my parents and doctor. Austin moves beside me and soon gets off. Letting the doctor check my vitals and all and my parents take his place soon.

They each give a feather kiss on top of my head . Love oozing out of them.

" Didn't they look beautiful together. "

" Of course they do honey. "

" Austin I'm glad you're here,  we were about to send you an invitation. We are doing the official Coronation ceremony for Ileana and give her the responsibility and rest others as well. And on the same day we can introduce you as the son in law for the royal family. So please do stay here and be our guest for a week. I hope it doesn't bothers you much. " My mother speaks and I was so happy.

Ileana has worked so hard for this day to arrive,  even my brothers were waiting for this day to be the official betas. It's all perfect. Although I won't be a part of it still it sounds amazing.

" Of course Your Highness. I'll be pleased to stay. "

" Oh just call me Ava,  no need to get formal with family. "

And they leave us again. Austin turns to face me,  adoration. That's the only emotion I can see in his face. It's distracting,  so distracting that I start to squirm in my place.

" Can I kiss you  ?"

That one question made me shocked for a while but what shocked me more was that I nodded at him question . 

He leans in closer,  his hands making a way around my neck bringing me closer,  all the way his eyes never left mine.

And soon the sparks appeared.

And we kissed.

A delicious poison shot throughout my lips and a charming  ruin beset my heart.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Thank you
Kaajal.