The Prophecy

Please do vote and comment 💕

Enjoy
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Eloise :

The night felt longer than usual. I was patiently waiting for the people at wait arrive , which they would be at any given moment.

I needed answers and damm if I did settled for something false.

Suddenly the cars and footsteps made me let know of their arrival.  I was left alone in my room after the funeral,  giving me some privacy and time to think of the unnatural death of my dear, Rose. And I did made a conclusion.  Now all I need to so is confirm my suspicions.

I grabbed my coat , as the night air was chilly,  although I barely felt any. Walking the massive stairs,  I see my parents hurriedly moving up in their night clothes with shawls wrapped around them.

By the time I opened the marvellous doors,  the place was filled with shoutings and Mummerings.

"Silence. "

Might I say it was indeed a pin drop silence after that,  I should surely try for a teacher's post after this.

" Eloise what are you doing here at this ungodly hour. Go on sleep baby girl. The elders are here to clear some doubts. " My father Issac spoke.

" No dad.  I'm the one to send messengers to them and called them here. "

"You. Is this one of your childish tantrums,  Elly. You want the elders to investigate the death of Rose.  You could have just wait rather -"

" No mother.  I've quiet investigated the death of Rose on my own. I just need some answers. Tell me where the stone is? "

A round of gasps were heard . The stone is kept a secret for obvious reasons and they surely wonder why I know about them but they didn't mattered,  I looked straight in my moms eyes whilst speaking.

"Let the elders including us handle the matter,  Eloise you don't need to tangle yourself with it. Go back. Now. "

She must be feared by the rest but not me.  I've grown used to this voice since I was a child.

"No I'm not. Until I know where the stone is. Why did Rose died?  You know it was not natural or accidental. The steps of her ladder were missing in between and they weren't fallen in ground either.  Which means magic. "

No one dared to speak , which only fuel my suspicions.

" Something happened to the stone,  I want to know what.  "

"Get back,  princess. Go shopping or have a night out. This matter is confidential and doesn't concerns someone likes of you. " scrolls says.

He really pisses my wolf off.

" Well I'd not hesitate to kill each one of you if I don't know why I lost the only mother figure I had in my life.  She surely died for a reason and I would be dammed if I didn't avenged her. So better tell me before I go looking for answers in my own. I'll find the answers,  easy or the hard way. It's up-to you  "

The room was once again silenced.

"Tell me God dammit. I'm not here to look at your looser faces. "

The look on the face was weird. They all looked around not making any eye contact with me.

Realization hits me. They lost it.  They fucking lost it.

" You lost it?  YOU LOST IT!!!  ARE YOU GUYS REALLY DESERVING ENOUGH TO SIT AS ELEDERS.? "

My anger must've be resonating through out the area as soon enough my mate and siblings came storming in.

" We didn't lost it girl. The power it possesed is gone! " scrolls says.

I was confused. Lost,  how can it loose it's power.

" There's a prophecy,  we were not aware of. " my father Reece says as calmly as possible.

" What dad? "

" What's happening here? "  Ileana demanded beside me. I clenched my fists, not the time.

" The stone,  future alpha. We are talking about the stone. "

" Isn't it just a bedtime story? " I controlled myself from rolling my eyes at her question.

And to say she's going to be the future Queen and Alpha of our royal pack.

" I guess it's time we tell you about the stone. "

" When our Moon goddess saw the enmity between all the dar creatures of night she saw it as her responsibility to stop the bloodshed and maintain somewhat peace.

So she create a stone,  summoning the seven deadly creatures of night. The one who commence their power under the moon.

They were as follow.

Witches , werewolves, shadows,  the nightmares , the dryads,  basilisks and last but not least the Vampires.

As you know we co existed with them because of a power binding us together but now the power has dimmed.

And to revive the stone we need tiny amount of blood of their kings and they won't bend knees for us to take them.  Our kingdom is grave danger.

Rose demise was the result of such incident .

When the stone looses power because of the holders mistake the next chosen one starts to loose their loved ones, one by one and soon the whole subject dies.

The stone was bind with that curse by a witch,  which is unbreakable.

" Elder Weiss says.

The room was silent.

"So to revive the stone we can just try to talk to them. Because I'm sure as hell not gonna put another loved ones life in danger. " Ileana says.

" That's the point, it's not as easy as it sounds.  These creatures as you all know are deadly. They won't think twice or let you speak before slitting your throats out. We die either ways. "

" What does the prophecy says? "

They all looked away,  again. They know what wrong they did.

I learned about the stones during one of my secret invasion In mother's Royal Court which we weren't allowed but I always used to sneak in. It really perked my interest but I soon lost my interest with all those stuffs..

" Say. " I demanded.

I hear my mother clap two times and the magical ball lits the place with its light. And then a mysterious voice said.

" The stone will bind,  the separated.
As the power of the seven mixes tonight, the world of seven gets connected tonight.
Death of one will pain the other.
Pain of one will be humour to other.
The power beholder will be the chosen to bring the deadlys together.

As the seat to the throne is pure the holder will be the purest.

Do a sin and face the wrath....... "

Seat to throne is pure. Beholder would be the chosen one.  Pain of one. Humor to other. Death of one pain to other.

Words started to swam my head as I tried to make sense of it.

What can this supposedly mean?

Not less than six days later it's Ileanas ceremony and -

I get it. Oh God. This can't be happening. Can it?

I look with accusation to the people in front of me. Sitting so high .

They fucking knew.

.
.
.
.
.
.

Thank you
Kaajal