Mother's talks

Last chapter was just a filler one for the upcoming events.

Please do vote and comment 💕

Enjoy.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Eloise :

I wore a simple black leggings with a off shoulder white top and paired it up with my black Nike shoes. After getting ready I heard a knock on my door and see my mother making her way in.

Oh God!  It's too early for this. I sigh.

" Good morning,  mother! " I chirped, as if not just yesterday I was about to reject my mate and run away from,  which I was going to do but.

" Your ignorance on the matter is not appreciated, lass. From a early age you've never failed to amaze me. Being the best fighter was surely the best thing but running away?  What do you think we are and you are ?  A five year old kid,  who goes running around with their parents on their tail catching them? "

I was silent.  I always managed to escape before I could face my mom wrath but today seems to be a bad day. This place is cursed.

" And yesterday you did the worst thing you could ever do!  You were going to reject your mate for unknown reasons and you're not even ready to tell us those reasons yet.  "

She pinched her forehead and I felt the guilt creeping in.  My mother has so much in her hand. She has to Handle the councils,  all meetings,  rouges and whatnot and here I'm running away because my heart was broken.

I step forward and hug her.  Immediately the calmness surrounding me.  She hugs me back.

" I'm sorry Maa,  I was at fault. Id try not to do something like this again. Please forgive me? "

She caresses my hair and smiles.

" Your mate has told me that you've accepted him and are willing to give him a chance.  Since we're here I'll myself witness and conduct the Luna Test for you.  I know you won't disappoint me. Get down soon. "

It's today.  Looks like my mate doesn't wants to waste a minute.

The Alpha are already tested before crowing as Alpha even if they are the heirs still they have to go through the test.  These tests are a major reason that there's less no of or null no. Of idiotic alphas.

I make my way down and see a my mate patiently waiting for me.  Sensing my presence he stood up and make his way to me.

" You look beautiful." the amount of love in his tone and eyes makes me cringe.

I'd be heartless to break him,  but it's for his good.

" Let's go,  everyone is waiting at my pack lands. " I follow him out.

Soon we're on our way to his pack lands. I feel the surge of power when I enter his land. These energy is felt only by werewolves rest who enter without permission feel shocks throughout their body until the Alpha comes to see who it is.

The car stops in front of a mansion,  completely cream in colors with some black touching at windows and door. It was huge but mine is huger. It must be the pack house. He grabs my hand and interwines our finger before rushing me in.

Sparks is all I could feel,  it's so damm nostalgic.

I see the elders sitting around in what I assume is the living room with my parents at the centre,  my sister is nowhere to be seen so she must've return for pack duties. But my brothers are there so I raise a brow in their direction.

We have to make sure hes the suitable guy for you,  besides couldn't miss to watch you in action again.

I smile at them after hearing their thoughts. 

I bow  in Courtney to the room full elders and Royalty.

" Let's begin,  shall we.  Princess ELOISE. "

I could only nod at my mother's tone,  at the Queen.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Thanks

Kaajal