The Runaway Mate

Please vote and comment 💕
.
.
.
.
.

Eloise's pov :

No no no no.

My wolf was practically begging me to run and claim our mate in front of all these female she-wolf ,who were eyeraping our mate. Drools were seen and everyone was busy staring at him. Him, who's ours to see, to touch, to feel, to love but that's what my wolf was howling and not me.

I knew my panic was written on my face. My eyes must look like soccer right now! I wasn't prepared for this! Hell! I can never be prepared for this.

My frantic eyes looked for escape, searching for any door or window which can take me the hell out of here. My ears blocked all the pleas and questions asked by my parents or sister or other loyal authority who were in tension seeing their princess frantic and almost out of breath.

He was getting closer and closer. He was taking his time to come as if analyzing me, drinking in my features but all I could think was a way to get out of here.

And then my eyes landed on my twin brothers , unaware of the current situation. Laughing at some useless joke of theirs which only they get. Yes! They're my key to get out.

Before anyone could react I ran, practically ran to them, startling them a little. They stopped their laugh, getting all serious seeing their youngest sister all sweaty. Their eyes looked around for any possible threat for me.

What could I say '' hey, guys help me away from my mate? " as if it would have worked.

" Please get me out of here , just anywhere but here. Please. "

They didn't need to be told twice. They love me. They just hold my hand , closed their eyes and my mind suddenly started spinning. I felt all weird and when I Was stable, I was at my home.

My home, away from my mate.

I look up to see my brothers , both their eyes were white. Meaning they were having a mindlink. When they went back to their usual blue eyes. They were livid.

" You better stay here, Elli . When we return WITH your MATE. "

OH dear , I was done.

............€€€.........

Austin 's pov :

It's the third time for me to be here in this ball. First time was when I turned first into my wolf and second when I turned sixteen. Both the perfect time to find your soulmate or better half but both the time it went in vain . I couldn't find her.

This time however I don't have any intention or hope that I'll find her . It's because this ball would be graced by the presence of our Queen and her Royal Pack. It'd be illmannerism to not welcome them. I'm the host after all.

So here I was getting ready to face the crowd and those mated wolf's who gave me a headache . I envied them. I may have all they want but they have something I wished badly for , they're better half. Who will make them complete.

Sighing I make my way to the doors, my guards upright on the security. The door opens and my wolf started to go bat shit crazy.

Ivan, whats the matter?

And he said what I wanted to hear from so long. The only thing I wished for so badly. The only thing I craved for, for so fucking long.
Only time I didn't hoped to find her and I do now.

Mate, Austin. She's here. I can sense her wolf. She's right here.

You see we werewolves have destined mates, we find them by our wolf's. Our wolf's can sense each other . So he knows it before I can learn. And it's too hard to handle a Alpha wolf once they find there mate. The immediately need to claim them, to be close to them.

And then my heart stopped for a moment as my eyes connected to the most precious eyes I've ever seen and her scent hitted me like a ton of bricks.

She smelled of Roses and honey.

A deadly combination at that. She was fucking temptress. Stunning and mind-blowing.

I hoped that she'll be happy to see me, run in my arms but her eyes were frantic. She was hyperventilating. Searching for something but what? She was barely focused on me and that irked me to no end. I smelled her just until I could reach and grab her , holding close to me.

I swear I won't let her go anywhere.

I drank her features taking my time walking. She was beautiful, big eyes, red plump lips, high cheekbones, perfect brows. Her wavy hairs flowed down her neck , over her beautiful and soft skin. She was perfect.

Then before I could hold, her make her mine, she.............ran ?

My wolf went all angry, when I saw her with two boys. Holding hands and getting close , and the suddenly they vanished in the thick air. Just like that I lost the last connection I had with my long awaited mate. I can't see her nor could smell her fascinating smell. All I saw was red.

So I did what I did best. I created havoc. I wanted my mate back. And I won't stop until I get her back.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Thanks

Kaajal