It's Showtime

Please do vote and comment 💕

Enjoy

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Eloise :

I stayed up whole night reading the book. Learning about the creatures. Their strength and weaknesses . Who has somewhat loyalties to us and who hates us to the core.

There was nothing about the curse though. No one knows what the curse actually is. What sacrifice the stone will demand once all bloods are brought together. No one knows what will happen.

Atleast now I know that me falling for him was a fate. I had to fall for him one way or another.

I laugh at my misery. I hated fate with all ounce of being in my body. I hate how it works, I hate how it makes decisions for us, not asking us what we really want and what we don't want. Fate. We supernatural beings depend on fate as our life and existence depends on it.

We depend on fate for love, for life, for happiness and for everything else.

I was busy packing my bag when I heard a knock on my door.

" Come in, sung " I say still packing.

He walks in and makes himself comfortable on my bed.

There wasn't so much silence between us before. I sigh before asking.

" Is she mad at me? "

" Who - what? No no no, Sis no - she... Umm she's just upset. You know right. She has spend her life getting prepared for that stone and it's responsibility and now boom. That's taken away from her. But that's nothing I can't handle. She's also sad that now it's you who has to go through all suffering. " he pats my back.

His words brings a sense of comfort in me. Atleast Ileana isn't that mad.

I know how ever since she was kid she made herself mentally and physically prepared for all this what I'm going to face without any preparation.

I don't know what I'll face in those territory of those creatures whom I've just seen in books but all I know is that I can't let another person die for the stone to quest it's blood thirst.

" Take care of her for me, will you? "

" Ofcourse that's an unspoken rule. " he hugs me immediately and I felt homely in his arms.

Suddenly another knock makes us apart, it's my mate.

" Sorry did I interrupt? "

" Oh no,  come in dude. " Sung has a way of making people feel welcome.

Austin has a bag ready.

I rose a brow at him.

" Did you really thought that I'd leave you there alone to fend for yourself. Not knowing what creature could attack you? I'm coming with you. "

They all still don't know about the incident between me and the vampire . The elders have kept it a secret still waiting to be revealed. I don't know if Austin will still love me how much he does now but let's Cherish the time we have.

I don't know if I'll make out alive from those forest and hills but all I know is that maybe just maybe I can give him one chance. So I smile and nod at him.

" We are ready, captain. Just when you're. " Dave says.

Dave and Flynn are two twins. They look different,  they're different in nature. Dave is a flirt and Flynn is a bookworm. He studies our history and is knee on finding much more.

I asked Dave to tag along if we needed any medical emergency on our way,  Lena and her mate are coming as well. Lena has a way with directions of such places. She's has done studies on these creatures and have helped us keep safe from them whereas her mate is one of the best sniffer in the pack. He can smell from miles apart.

Flynn is tagging along for his own personal reasons and Rex and Ace are coming as well,  something about keeping their baby sister safe and all.

The Royal Pack will look over to Austin's pack till the time we're away.

Quinn specially requested me to let her come as well. She says she has a feeling that she'll meet her mate on way. I couldn't exactly say no.

Except us some of the pack warriors and fighters are coming as well. Totally we're some 20-25 people making our way to unlock the mystery of the stone.

I look up to the people standing infront of me. For the first time I felt I've never been alone,  I had them all along.

It's said that family is the best gift.

" Keep yourself safe Kiddo,  we're just a call away. I'll be waiting for all of you. " Ileana says. Standing in my door with her arms wide.

And I don't waste a moment to grab her. I won't loose my sister over stone.

" Now now. Go before I won't let you leave. " we all chuckle at how serious she was.

We were just about to leave.

" You know how much time you've. Use your time wisely. The death won't be stoppable once it starts. You're bringing them with you then it's your responsibility to keep them safe. Best of luck. "..

Wow her daughter is going on a suicide mission and that is all she has to say to me. No parting words or concern,  nothing.

I scoff at the thought as if,  she'll ever care.

My father's hug me and say that I can do it,  they know it before slipping a letter inside my pocket saying only to open when I'm at my weakest.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Thank you
Kaajal