Chapter 53

3rd POV

~~~~~~
Flashback

The door to class 1-D was opened with a slight loud 'thud', the students inside turned their heads to see a (h/c) haired female, her silky hair tied up in a high ponytail.

Sure, she was intimidating, but the students couldn't deny her great looks. The female had earbuds in her ears and she swiftly made her way to her seat.

'Haaah, I'm tired already.' (Y/n) thought as she looked out the window.

Her soft music blaring through her ears. With eyes closed, she hums along to the tune peacefully, that was until the door was slammed open, surprising everyone inside the classroom.

(Y/n) opens her eyes to look who was at the door, her eyes slightly narrowed at the male that was standing at the classroom's entrance.

'Karma Akabane. Ranked 2nd of the school, a rank higher than mine. With the way he looks so cocky and annoying, he's probably a spoiled brat. We won't be able to get along.' (Y/n) thought as she sighs softly looking back at the window.

As the redhead enters the classroom, his eyes travelled towards the (h/c) haired female. His mercury eyes inspecting her quiet form.

'(Y/n) Hinata. She's quiet and a rank lower than me. Seeing as how she only studies, she probably only cares about her grades and is a killjoy. With her boring personality, we definitely can't get along.' Karma thought as he sat down on his seat.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Damn fucking vending machine, give me my damn peach juice. I'm not wasting my fucking money just to get nothing." (Y/n) grumbles as she shakes the vending machine.

The female had her eyebrows furrowed and tried to retrieve her peach flavored drink that was stuck.

As she was doing that, a redhead passed by to get a drink. His mercury eyes saw the female and an amused grin made it's way to his lips.

He decided to help her out.

"If you kick the bottom part of the vending machine sideways, you'll be able to get your drink." Karma informs the female with his usual smirk.

(Y/n) turns around to see the male behind her, the smirk on his face made her use her usual smirk too. 

"Thanks for the info, I could use it to get free stuff from this damn thing." (Y/n) says as she harshly kicks the vending machine, surprising the red head.

Karma didn't think that the female could be able to utter vulgar words, he always assumed that she's prim and proper. So when she suddenly cursed, it caught him off guard.

Her peach drink fell and so did another drink, (Y/n) grabbed the two drinks and tossed Karma the extra one.

"Here, think of it as thanks for telling me to how I could get free drinks." (Y/n) said as she took a sip from her drink and lazily waved Karma goodbye.

Once the female was out of the male's vision, he looks down at the drink in his hands.

'Strawberry milk.' Karma read with a smirk on his face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/n) was scrolling through on her phone as she walked down the hallway, when turning to a corner, she bumped into someone harshly.

Her phone dropped to the floor, luckily the screen was looking up instead of down. She stumbled back a bit due to how hard she bumped into someone.

"Ah crap, sorry." (Y/n) said, rubbing her nose and looking up to see who she bumped into.

Her eyes saw Karma's figure who already picked up her phone, his mercury eyes looking at the thing on her screen.