Chapter 38

3rd POV

(Y/n) and the guys started making their way towards the field, as the (h/c) haired female walked, she turns to her siblings and gave them a big grin together with a thumbs up.

Some of the brothers heard their hearts going 'doki doki' and had flushed faces on their faces, but when they saw the (h/c) haired female running and holding Karma's hand afterwards, their faces immediately turned sour.

"Tsk." Subaru let out clicking his tongue and tried looking away from the two, but his eyes couldn't look away from the (h/c) haired female smiling so brightly.

As Class E made their way to the field, they stood next to each other, creating a line and facing the Class A.

Though, they noticed something from the opposing team.

'Foreigners?' Nagisa thought, looking at the foreigners who are really buff and twice their size.

'That's gotta be against the rules!' Okajima thought.

"In the spirit of cultural exchange, this exhibition match will include all our exchange students!" The commentator informed.

'That purple eyed bastard sure is desperate to win. 'Exchange students' my ass.' (Y/n) thought with a smirk.

The brothers stared at the foreigners and noticed that they're waay to buff, they look like they've trained in a military camp base.

"Oi, oi. Don't those foreigners look too tough?" Yuusuke said.

"They don't even look like students." Hikaru said.

"This has got to be against the rules! Just look at them!" Yuusuke exclaimed.

"Don't worry, if (Y/n) gets hurt by them, we'll file a lawsuit." Ukyo said pushing his glasses up as they glinted under the sun.

"That's right!" Tsubaki exclaims, concerned for (Y/n).

Back to the players on the field, Class A started getting in formation and Asano was on top. Class E just stared at them, determined to win this game.

They went to their take positions and went on full defense, surprising them. The other classes just snickered and started to underestimate them.

"Trying to lure us out, huh? You underestimate us." Asano mumbled to himself with a smirk.

"Offense team! Plan F!" Asano exclaimed giving orders to the foreigners in English.

"Roger!" Foreigner replied.

The offense started running towards the E Class, and they seemed confident in their skills too.

"Crap. Here they come!" Sugaya exclaimed getting nervous.

As the foreigner came closer to them, both Muramatsu and Yoshida left their positions and blocked the foreigner head on.

They both had difficulty in holding the foreigner back, though, the foreigner shoved the two too hard which caused them to fly off.

The two were now on the ground and were having a hard time getting back up.

"Two down! They've been flung to the stands!" The commentator said with an amused tone.

The brothers look at the two males that were on the ground, they were starting to get concerned about this pole toppling match.

"H-Hey, isn't this getting kind of dangerous?" Yuusuke said looking at Yoshida and Muramatsu.

"But it seems (Y/n)'s class isn't backing down, just yet." Natsume said his eyes on E Class.