Chapter 13

Your POV

I slowly opened my eyes and tried to get out of bed. Tried. 

I felt the arms around my waist get a bit tighter, I sighed and turned around at the red-head who was asleep. 

Karma came here yesterday on a Friday, and since it's the weekend we woke up pretty late. I looked at the time and it was 1:16pm.

I flicked his forehead to wake him up, he shuffled a bit and then opened his eyes. He looked at me with a smile.

Yes. A smile. Not a smirk, not a grin. A smile. 

And that smile makes my heart melt, I leaned down and kissed him, he also kisses back. After a few minutes we let go and decided to get up.

I stretched my limbs and opened the curtains, I suddenly felt a bit of weight on my head. I already knew it was Oli.

"Good morning, Himechii.." He says as he lays on his stomach on my head.

"Good morning, Oli." I said as I giggled a bit and pat him on the head.

"Good morning Oli." Karma says as he looks at Oli, since Oli knew Karma doesn't understand him, he just nods his head in response.

Once we were fully awake we went downstairs, and saw some of the brothers and Ema. Ukyo, Kaname, Yuusuke, Iori, and Wataru, were the only brothers here.

I guess the rest got work, or just busy with something.

"Ah, Good Morning (Y/n) and Karma." Ukyo says with his usual smile.

We both nod and greeted him back, I suddenly feel hands on my right leg. I look down and saw Wataru holding mine and Karma's leg.

"Onee-chan! Karma-niichan! Let's play!" He says smiling up at us. We both smiled at him and crouched down to his height.

"Sure. But let me and your sister eat first." Karma says ruffling his hair.

"Then after we eat, we can spend the whole afternoon playing!" I said smiling at him.

"Okay!!" He says nodding his head. He then runs off towards Ema.

We both stood up and head to the dining table, Ukyo then hands us our breakfast or lunch? Brunch, yeah brunch.

We thanked him and started eating.

-time skip-

We were playing with Wataru when suddenly we hear the doorbell ring violently, by violently I mean repeatedly being rung.

We look at the door for a sec, until the person who was ringing the doorbell was now ringing it in a fast pace. 

"I'll go get it." Kaname said as he stood up from the couch and made his way towards the door. 

He opens the door and we see Kaname being shoved to the side, and a figure came into the house. I widened my eyes.

There stood three figures, my bestfriend from 1st year, Nagisa, and my new besties. Rio and Kayano.

"(Y/n)!!!!......And Karma?" Rio exclaims as she sees me and then looks confused as she saw Karma.

"Ohoho~ I see. You guys sure are naughty~" She says with a smirk and a thumb on her chin. 

"Rio! I told you not to do that! You're being rude!" Kayano says shaking the blonde.

"I can't believe I was dragged here.." Nagisa said facepalming.

The brothers were now confuse.

"What are you guys doing here? Oh, and these are my siblings." I said sighing.

-time skip-

We were all seated on the couch, Kayano on my right, Nagisa on Kayano's right, and Rio on Nagisa's right. 

"Explain." I said as I leaned on Karma.

"Okay okay, but first. Why's the sadistic red-headed devil here?" Rio asks.

'Didn't they know we were dating?' I thought.

"Hoooh~ Didn't you know? We're dating." Karma says with his usual smirk and wraps his arm around me. The three widened their eyes.

"Seriously?!" 

"Yup, but first can you guys introduce yourselves to my siblings who are very confuse as to what they are witnessing right now?" I told them doing a motion with my hand towards my siblings.

"Sure!" Rio said.

"Yahoo! I'm Rio Nakamura! (Y/n) and Karma's bestfriend!"

"H-Hi, I'm Kayano Kaede."

"H-Hello, I'm Nagisa Shiota."

The three introduced themselves.

"Hello, I'm Ukyo. Unfortunately some of the brothers aren't here right now." He says.

"How many siblings do you have?!" Kayano shouts at me surprised.

"13 brothers and 1 sister. So 14 in total." I explained.

"That's a lot." Nagisa says amazed.

"I'm Kaname, it's nice to know that my little Imouto has such beautiful ladies as friends." He says winking at them.

Rio, Karma, Me, and Kayano suddenly burst out laughing.

"OH GOD!! DID YOU HEAR THAT?!?! HAHAHA!!" Rio says holding her stomach.

"OMFG THIS IS TOO MUCH!! HAHAHAHA!!!" I said laughing.

"THIS IS HILARIOUS!!" Karma says dying of laughter.

"I AM SO SORRY FOR LAUGHING, BUT THIS IS TOO FUNNY!!" Kayano says laughing.

"W-Whats so funny?" Yuusuke asks.

We all start to gasp for air as we kept laughing, Nagisa has a tick mark on his head.

"Okay okay. Pfft.." I said holding my laugh back. 

"Nagisa. Can you come here?" I said facing him, he sighs as he stood up.

"Now, everyone look closely." I said with a smirk.

"W-Wait, I think it's better if you just tell them.." Nagisa said stuttering.

I look at the three and we all nodded. Karma and Kayano were pinning Nagisa's legs while his back was laid on the floor, and Rio pinned his arms.

My siblings were shock as to what we were doing to Nagisa, they're probably thinking that we're harassing a girl, but we're pinning a boy.

"Now look." I said as I raised Nagisa's shirt, everyone literally yelled and covered their eyes.

"Idiots, Nagisa is a guy. That's why we're laughing, he always gets mistaken as a girl and that's why it was hilarious. So stop covering your eyes." I said as we stopped pinning Nagisa.

"I hate you all." Nagisa said with a pout. 

"S-She's a he?!" Yuusuke exclaims.

"Yup." I said popping the 'p'.

"Anyways, why're you three here?" I asked.

"We decided to plan our trip for nextweek." Nagisa said.

"Why's Rio here? Isn't she with Isogai's group?" Karma asked.

"She wanted to come along." Kayano said sighing a bit.

"What about the rest?" I asked talking about, Kanzaki, Sugino, and Okuda.

"Their job is to help with the preparations, and you already know what that means." Nagisa said. Karma and I nodded our heads, while my siblings looked confused.

"I see, so where are we going?" I asked. 

"The mall obviously, don't worry. We'll be sure to treat you." Rio said sighing.

"Good! Let us change first." I said as Karma and I stood up, the three just nodded their heads.