Chapter 36

Your POV

After the trip with the brothers and Ema, the past few days were quite hectic.

Like how we played cops and robbers and the octopus just kept making the robbers escape.

Karasuma was quite pissed, well in the end the robbers won.

And then few days after, Kayano had a plan to assassinate the octopus, we made a huge ass pudding and underneath the pudding there was a bomb that would explode.

That was until she decided to save the pudding, bawling her eyes out as she kept yelling that she couldn't waste her hard work. Some of us had to hold her back.

Well, as always the octopus knew there was a bomb underneath and survived, he also finished the whole pudding.

Then days after, the octopus was in the newspaper for being an underwear thief. We then found out it wasn't him and was nothing but a set up.

Shiro and Itona appeared and then they had another fucking, I was going to leave and sleep for the night, but Terasaka and Kayano made me stay.

After the fight, Itona became apart of our class, and he was pretty chill. 

And now, Kayano, Nagisa, Me, Maehara, Megu, and Okajima are in the cafe Isogai works at. He was currently serving the customers and we were just observing him.

"Maaan, our leader sure is a man." Maehara said watching Isogai.

"I could kill him." Okajima said annoyed, jealousy clear on his face.

"Isogai is an ikemen, what'd you expect? He's every girl's dream." I said sipping my tea.

"Mhm! With those looks and great personality, he'll definitely treat you like a Queen!" Kayano said squealing.

All of us nodded in agreement to what Kayano said and continued to observe Isogai. Though he noticed our stares and went up to us with his usual smile.

"You guys sure are making that one cup of tea last a while." He said with his ikeman smile.

"And why not? We are keeping you job a secret." Maehara said teasing him.

Let me explain, the campus doesn't allow students do part time jobs, but with Isogai's financial difficulty, he has no choice but to work to support his family.

Which is really amazing in all honesty.

"I get it, a shakedown, eh?" He says with a smile.

"If you'll take the second steep, this round's on me." He says as he placed a finger on his mouth to indicate we don't snitch on him.

Plus with that ikemen smile, our hearts practically went 'doki doki' on us. He proceeds to pour us some tea and we all thought the same thing.

'What a man!'

He then leaves and went ahead and clean some tables, we then see him carrying multiple dishes and it was really cool how we was able to carry that much.

"Carrying that much?" Both Megu and Okajima said looking at what Isogai is carrying.

"What a man!" They both exclaimed watching him walk away.

As we carried the dishes back to the kitchen, the female adult customers asked him some questions about his family.

"Don't tell me, your mom is feeling poorly again?" One of the women asked Isogai with a concerned tone.

"Yes, well....It's just me and Mom, so I have to help out with the finances." He says with a gentle smile and a wink towards the ladies.

'What a man!' We all thought as we stared at Isogai with amazement.