Chapter 51

3rd POV

Inside the teacher's faculty room had the Class E's teachers. They were all doing their own thing during their break and just minding their own business.

As Karasuma continues to type on his laptop, he sees the octopus just drinking tea with his usual grin.

"What are you doing here? Don't you have a class to be in?" Karasuma says with a stern look.

"Now, now, Karasuma-sensei. I'm just giving the kids a bit of free time~" Korosensei says as he drank his tea.

"Yeah right! You're just gave them a break so you could read porn magazines!!" Bitch-sensei exclaims angrily at the yellow octopus.

"Nyurufufufu~" He giggles out as he ignored the blonde and continue reading his magazine with a pink face.

'Haaah..' Karasuma sighed internally, getting a headache from the people in front of him.

Bitch-sensei kept yelling at the octopus as she tried to shoot and stab him, of course Korosensei dodges as he kept reading his magazine.

Karasuma was getting a headache as he listened to the two.

CLINK

A very tiny sound was heard from the three's ears.

Karasuma, Bitch-sensei, and Korosensei were on high alert and turned to where the sound came from.

Karasuma was ready to beat the shit out of the intruder and Irina-sensei was ready to shoot the trespasser.

But as they turned around, their eyes widened by the person in front of them.

"Woah, holy shit." They said as they held their hands up as they saw how alerted they were.

The three teachers were caught by surprise. They slowly and awkwardly let their guard down, their heartbeats accelerating when they realized they didn't sense their presence.

"(Y/n), what are you doing here?" Karasuma questions, back to his usual self but he eyed the female curiously.

"I was just getting a stapler, I made some paper figures and I needed a stapler to stick them together." (Y/n) casually said as she showed them the black stapler she was holding.

"I was just about to leave. What's up with you guys? Why'd you suddenly get caught up in a frenzy??" (Y/n) questioned as she looked at her teachers in confusion.

"It's nothing, get back to class." Karasuma sighs out as he sat back down on his seat.

"Aight, see ya next lesson." She said as she waved them goodbye and closed the door.

A pause of silence entered the room, all of them were thinking of the same thing.

"You all noticed it, didn't you?" Bitch-sensei said in a serious tone.

"Indeed." Korosensei said as he stayed put, looking at the same spot (Y/n) was at.

"None of us noticed her presence.." Irina says as she looks at the door.

"She didn't make a single sound, yet she entered the room so casually." She continues.

"The only noise she made was when she played with the stapler, if she didn't make any noise, we wouldn't have noticed her and just left the room like that." Karasuma says, as he looked at his student's physical file.

"But the fact we didn't even notice her, not a trace of bloodlust or presence was felt when she entered the room.." Irina cautiously says as she felt shivers go through her body.