Chapter 40

Your POV

I was currently by myself, just enjoying the alone time I had. I was in the city just doing things by myself.

I wanted some alone time and I decided to give myself a special day off. Walking around Tokyo, I went to multiple places.

Like the arcade, an ice skating rink, and the cinema. I've done a lot of stuff and decided to go get myself something to eat.

After ordering myself some take out, I ate my food as I walked, thinking what I should do next. Roaming around, I see a flyer on a lamp post.

Taking a stop, I took a closer look on the flyer. Reading it, a smirk made it's way to my lips when I saw what was on the flyer.

'A haunted house, huh?' I thought, knowing what to do next.

Finally finishing my food, I dumped the trash in a nearby trash bin. I let out a satisfied burp and started walking to where the haunted house was.

Within a few minutes, I found it. Well, with the huge long line that was there, it was really easy to spot.

I lined up and was on my phone to let time pass, taking a peek at the line, I noticed huge groups of people entering.

It was actually a good thing, because the more large groups enter, I'll be able to enter within an hour or so.

-time skip-

As it was almost my turn to enter, I suddenly felt someone tapping on my shoulder. Turning around I was met with someone that had sharp yellow eyes.

Looking at the person in front of me, I noticed it was the same guy that bumped into me a few days ago.

"Ah, the owl dude." I said pointing at the spiked hair guy.

Hearing what I said, one of his friends started laughing at my comment. Taking a look at him, I noticed he had crazy bedhead.

"What's up with his crazy bedhead?" I questioned pointing at the guy who was laughing at my comment.

The guy bedhead guy heard what I said and stopped laughing, he looks at me and he had a smirk on his face, a cat-like smirk at that.

He makes his way to me and gave me an eye closed smile, he hold his hand out at and proceeds to talk.

"I'm Kuroo Tetsurou. What's yours?" He says.

"(Y/n) Asahina." I said shaking his hand.

"Nice to meet you, Asahina-chan." Kuroo said with a wink.

"Yeah, you too." I said letting go of his hand.

Owl guy, who I learned was named Bokuto Koutaro, Kuroo, and I were pretty much talking to each other.

I was then introduced to the other two that was minding their business behind Kuroo and Bokuto.

"This is Kenma! He's pretty shy but he's cool!" Kuroo said placing both of his hands on a guy with pudding like hair.

"And this is Akaashi!" Bokuto said with a big grin as he opened his arms towards Akaashi, like that Will Smith meme.

Kenma just greeted me with a small nod and continued to mind his own business, Akaashi greeted me with a 'nice to meet you' in which I returned.

We were all having small conversations with each other, eventually it was our turn to enter. Kuroo and Bokuto were clearly excited.

We entered and the eerie music was creeping the excited two already, we all slowly walked together and braced ourselves for a jump scare.