Chapter 9

Your POV

The movie ended and the both of us were amazed to how awesome it was.

"Did you see how he did that backflip?! It was epic!" I said flailing my arms around. Karma chuckles at me and grabs my hand as he starts dragging me somewhere.

We arrived in front of Burger King and we entered. We ordered our burgers and sat down at the table we found near the window. 

While waiting for our orders we kept talking about the movie, and as we talked more our food eventually arrived.

-time skip-

We were now heading towards my place, it was still 4pm. Which means Ema's coming home. 

We arrived at the building and we entered the elevator, Karma knew I had claustrophobia so he held my hand which made me relax.

As the elevator doors opened we saw two figures in front of us. We exit the elevator and looked at the two figures, one had their backs turned to us and the other was getting pinned.

As I looked closer I saw a familiar uniform, wait a minute. That's Ema's uniform! Who the hell is this creep?!

"You aren't even denying it, which means you are an idiot." The male said to my sister.

Who the hell is this creep?! 

He turns around and notices me and Karma.

"Ah, (Y/n)! And....who?" Ema said looking at me and Karma.

"You must be the other daughter, and you're probably her boyfriend." He said to me and Karma, I guess he noticed the hand-holding, but I didn't let go. I quite like it.

"Heeh~ He says I'm your boyfriend (Y/n), I wonder if I am~" Karma says teasingly.

"Well, do you want to my dear strawberry~?" I said as I got closer to his face.

"And if I want to~?" He says with a smirk.

I then kissed his lips in which he returned, we let go and I smiled.

"Then I guess you are now~" I said with a wink.

"Stop, that was just disgusting." The figure in front of us said.

He looks familiar... Hmm... Oh wait. It's that fake idol.

"Ahh, Fuuto Asahina, the idol." I said pointing at him

"The one and only." He said smugly.

"You know you remind me of a doll." I said getting my phone and started recording in an angle where he can't see my phone and where I can get a perfect view for his reaction.

"Pretty, and beautiful?" He says with a smirk.

"Fake and useless." I said with a smirk.

"Wha-" He says shocked, the look on his face was hilarious. He eventually gets his composure back.

"You know you don't have to show that you're jealous~" He says with a fake smile.

I looked at him totally not amused and bored with his typical cliche comeback.

"I could eat a bowl of alphabet soup and still could shit out a better comeback." I said. He looks shock again.

"I'd throw you another insult, but your face is already one." I said and he looks really insulted. I then started heading towards the stairs.

"Oh, would you look at that. My middle finger got a boner! Lucky for you~" I said with a wink and went up the stairs with Karma, our hands still holding.

When we entered my room we burst out laughing.

"Did you see his face when I told him his face was an insult?? Hahaha!!" I said holding my stomach.

"Plus the face he made when you gave him the middle finger was hilarious." Karma said dying on the floor.

"Good thing I recorded it!" I said lying my back on Karma's chest. He then wraps his arms around me and we cuddle for about 20 minutes.

"Go choose a game it's in that box." I said pointing at the box near my bed, he nods his head and crawls towards it.

While he's busy looking for a game, I changed into my pajamas and decided to still wear Karma's hoodie. I like how it smells. 

When I turned around Karma has picked out a game, I sat in between his legs and we started playing. We kept yelling and laughing with each other as we played.

"Dammit!! Karma, I will get you back!!" I said after Karma 'accidentally' shot me together with the zombie.

"Not my fault that I didn't see you-" He said but got cut off.

"Ah- (Y/n)!! That's cheating!" Karma said when I 'accidentally' threw a grenade towards him and a horde of zombies.

"Not my fault that I didn't see you." I said sticking my tongue out.

Eventually it was a tie. 

10-10

Dammit, I'll be sure to beat him.

"So, you staying for dinner?" I asked straddling him and putting my hands around his neck. 

"Hm~ can I stay for the night?" He asks putting his hands on my waist, we both smirk.

"Sure~ I like having you for company." I said winking at him.

We then had a small makeout session. We then separated because we needed air.

"Stay here, I'll inform my brothers about you staying." I said and he just nods as he gives me a kiss. I stood up and left my room, I then went down and saw Ukyo and Ema.

"Yo, welcome home." I said looking at Ukyo, when I said that he just looks at me shocked. 

'Is he okay?' I asked in my head.

"Oh, I apologize if I seem rude. It's just that I haven't heard that in quite a while." He said smiling at me. 

"It's cool, oh by the way can you make an extra plate of dinner tonight?" I asked Ukyo, he looks confused.

"Are you bringing a friend?" He asks.

"Yup, he's staying the night." I said with a smile.

"Wait, 'he'?" He asks shock clear on his face.

"Ah, you mean the red-head from a while ago?" Ema asks looking at me.

"He's already here?!" Ukyo asks shocked again.

"Um yes, he's (Y/n)'s boyfriend." Ema informed Ukyo, in which he gets even more shock. But when he heard that he was my boyfriend I guess he calmed down.... a bit.

"I-I see, if you don't mind (Y/n). Can I ask you some questions?" He asks in a professional state, is he interrogating me?

"Sure." 

"Have you stayed over his house for some days?"

"Yup, it was during the weekend."

"So that's where you were staying at. I thought it was a female." Ema said looking at me, I just awkwardly smile at her.

"How old are the both of you?" 

"We're both turning 16 this year." 

"Have the both of you done anything i-indecent?" He asks stuttering on that certain word. For as long as I know we're both virgins, plus Karma seems to be the type to ask my permission first.

"We've had makeout sessions. But we're still virgins, Karma is the type to ask my permission first. So no need to worry!" I said reassuring him to relax a bit.

"I-I see, that's good to hear. May I know his full name?" He asks back to normal.

"Karma Akabane." I state. 

He nods in response.

"Well, he's welcome to stay." He says with a smile, I smiled back and thanked him as I went back to my room.