Chapter 21

Your POV

It's been a week since Korosensei changed Autonomously Intelligent Fixed Artillery, which we now call her Ritsu by the way.

I was very late and I was just walking my way up the mountain, when the weather suddenly changed and started pouring rain, hard.

I ran my way up the mountain, my bag above my head so I don't get even more wet, but it wasn't really effective. I had a few slips as I ran up the goddamn mountain.

I finally made it to the top and hurriedly entered the building since it was fucking cold, I see the classroom door and burst it open.

Once the door was open, I saw a guy all in white in front of the classroom. I raised a brow at him and he just slightly bowed at me, which I return.

I made my way to my seat, but stopped when the wall at the back suddenly bursts. I ducked so I wouldn't get hit by any wood chunks.

Everyone let out surprised screams and proceeded to cover their heads, we all raised our heads to check what the hell just caused that explosion.

When I raised my head, I saw this guy with white hair wearing our uniform.

'Use the goddamn door!' I thought as I looked at this white haired kid.

"I won." He said as he sat down on the chair in between Terasaka and Karma.

'Is he high?' I thought as I stood up and dusted my skirt off.

"I proved that I'm stronger than the classroom's wall." He said with intense eyes.

'Yep, definitely on drugs. This guy is totally taking them.' I thought as I made my way towards my chair and sat on it.

"That's all that matters......that's all." He says.

'I am totally going to avoid this dude.' I thought as I brought out a drink from my bag.

Even the octopus doesn't know how to react, he's not smiling...not serious..

In fact, what's with that half-assed expression?!

Looking at the octopus, he had this weird expression on his face making me wonder whether, he's constipated or confused, or both.

"Itona Horibe. Please call him Itona." Dude in white says.

Looking at the white haired boy named Itona, I notice that he's not wet from the rain. It doesn't look like he was holding anything to protect him from the rain, heck even I'm wet even though I used my bag.

Opening my mouth to ask why, Karma beat me to it.

"Say, Itona, something's been bugging me. You came in from outside, right? Empty-handed?" Karma asked Itona, his curiosity getting the best of him