Chapter 30

Your POV

"Karasuma!"

"Karasuma-sensei!!"

"Sensei!!"

As Karasuma was on the ground, I realized the gas he was sprayed with entered his system and was now starting to affect him.

"I guess if you've uncovered my identity, it's too late." Mystery Guy said smirking.

"A poisoner, eh? And quite skilled in practical application." Korosensei said.

"My very own paralysis gas for indoor use. One whiff and you're a living statue." Mystery Guy said telling us some information about the gas.

"Fresh air counteracts it, leaving no evidence behind." He said.

I see Karasuma trying to get up but was struggling, looking back to Mr. Failed Plastic Surgery Operation Result, he starts to become smug as he talked about his gas.

"Now it's plain to see you have no intention of going through with this." He said not noticing what we were doing.

Seeing how he wasn't paying attention to us, I signaled everyone to block every escape route or path there is.

Mystery Guy didn't notice our movements and kept blabbering, totally clueless about what we did.

"Negotiations have broken down. Guess I'll have to tell my boss." He said as he turned around and see us blocking his path.

Seeing us in a fighting stance, he finally noticed us. He looked around seeing all of us blocking his paths and ready to attack this motherfucker.

'They're fast. When did they block the exits?!' Is probably what he's thinking right now.

"When encountering an enemy..." Isogai starts.

"Immediately block their retreat path.." Megu said.

"And cut off communications!" Terasaka said finishing what Isogai said.

"Isn't that right, Karasuma-sensei~" I said with a playful smirk, but my eyes giving a cold deadly stare.

"Seriously, lowering your guard and getting distracted that you didn't notice us. What are you? A fucking kindergartner?" I said towards Mr. Ugly with a cold stare and venom dripping out of my mouth as I spoke, sending chills down everyone's back.

I see Mr. Ugly taking a step back, probably from me and his reaction towards us from blocking his path.

"The minute you saw us, you should have held off attacking and gone back to tell your boss." Karasuma weakly said getting back on his feet, a smirk plastered on his face.

"Hmph. I'm surprise you can still talk. But all that's left are a bunch of kids." Mr. Ugly said as he wore the mask that prevented any gas from entering his body a while ago.

"Once you're dead, they'll stop following orders and just run away!" He exclaimed towards a Karasuma who's having trouble in standing up.

As Mr. Ugly was about to attack by bringing out another one of those gases, the next thing that happened next baffled me.

With wide eyes, I see Mr. Ugly falling backwards very harshly. The moment Mr. Ugly brought that thing out of his pocket, Karasuma kicked him in the face.

And I can guarantee that was not a normal kick and nor will it be painless, he kicked him with such strength and inhuman speed that it made me respect him even more.

'Jesus, that sent shivers down my spine. I'd probably have brain damage if he were to kick me that fucking strong.' I thought really impressed.