Chapter 56

Your POV

Shit's been crazy after 3 weeks from my birthday, the second-term finals were happening and everyone had to be in the top 50.

What surprised us though, was the fact Asano asked us to 'kill' the principal. You could say I replied faster than I should have.

~Flashback~

Class was dismissed and everyone and I were walking out the main campus, Fuwa was talking about how similar the octopus and the principal were.

She made a valid point that made me agree with her, as we were walking I notice a familiar strawberry blonde haired male just standing there.

And I was positive I wasn't the only one who saw him there.

"Huh? It's Asano-kun." Kayano states, everyone's eyes were immediately on when they notice his figure.

"Is there something you want? You're not the kind of guy who'd recon with us." Sugino says towards the male.

Asano removes himself from the wall he was leaning on and faced himself towards us, his eyes looking at the ground beneath him.

As if he was refusing to look us in the eyes.

"It pains me to say this.... but I have a request." He states, which made me know why he was not looking us in the eyes.

But the moment he said he had a 'request', you can bet my ass I was interested and intrigued. And I'm positive the period head beside me was too.

"I'll cut to the chase." Asano says.

"The Principal..." He trails off while clenching his fists.

"I want you to kill him." He firmly states, still not looking at us.

It caught us by surprise, especially us since 'kill' was a huge trigger word for us. But I, on the other hand replied to his statement.

"Sure, how much are you paying? When do want the job to be finished? And most importantly, when are you going to be pay me for my services? Because honestly, I prefer to be paid before-hand." I said like it was the most normal thing ever.

Asano looks up from the ground and stares me in my (e/c) colored eyes, surprise was evident on his face.

The others just stared at me dumbfounded, like what I said was pure crazy.

"Not physically...of course." Asano continued from his last sentence.

"Ah, makes sense." I said shrugging my shoulders.

Asano cleared his throat and continued from where he left off.

"Anyways, I want you to kill his educational policies." He says.

"His educational policies? But...how?" Yada questions, gaining Asano's full attention.

"Easy. I want you, the E Class to dominate the top spots in the next end-of-terms exams." He instructs.

"I'll be in first place of course, but excellent grades mean nothing coming from an excellent student." He continues, making me roll my eyes.

He starts talking about how his father is using the main campus' hatred towards us to fuel them for the upcoming exams.

He bowed his head towards us as he asked for our help, the sentimental moment was ruined by Karma and Me, of course.

We couldn't let the chance of him bowing to us go, so we pretty much teased him and announced that we'd be taking the top 2 spots from him and making him be the 3rd rank.