Chapter 49

Your POV

With a juice box in my hand, I started walking to Fukurodani High School. This week and the week after, I'll be staying over with the Bokutos.

I'm a bit nervous but, I'm sure I'm just worrying over nothing. Oli was in my breast pocket like usual and I see the school gates.

It was already after school which meant the students are going home or attending their clubs.

I didn't really planned on coming here, but Kotaro kept begging for me to come see him play, and well, I got curious.

Entering the school grounds I started looking around for the gym, I got lost and just wandered around aimlessly.

With a sigh, I decided to text Kotaro where the gym was, but before I could send a text, I bumped into someone.

"Oof." I softly let out as I took a step back, I looked up and saw a guy with dirty blonde hair and wearing volleyball gym clothes.

"Oh, sorry! Are you okay?" He tells as he crouches a bit to my level to check if I had any injuries from bumping into him.

"Nah, it's okay." I said waving him off to ensure I was okay.

I felt his eyes looking me up and down, I rose a brow  confused why he was looking at me like that.

He seemed to have noticed my staring and snapped out of it.

"Oh sorry, I just noticed your uniform isn't from our school." He says pointing at my school clothes.

"Ah yeah, I'm just visiting the school to meet with someone." I explained putting my phone into my pocket.

"I see, well then, I'll be off now! Sorry about bumping into you." He says with a smile as he turns around and starts jogging away.

Realizing that he was wearing volleyball gym clothes, I assumed he was having practice. Which meant he was heading to the gym, the exact same place I was looking for.

I decided to just follow him and I eventually reached the place I was looking for, I just entered with no care and saw multiple people inside.

The sounds of shoes squeaking and volleyball's being hit was really noticeable, I just stayed at the entrance while sipping on my juice box.

My eyes travelled to each individual that was there and I noticed there were some other teams, my (e/c) eyes eventually made their way towards Kotaro.

He looked so focused and pretty cool too, totally different from his usual outgoing and hyper self. 

I see Akaashi setting for him and Kotaro jumps and spikes it.

My eyes were amazed by the scene, the way he jumped and spiked the ball was really cool. The other team wasn't able to block the spike so my brother's team got the point.

"YOSHAAA!! I'M AWESOME!! HEY HEY HEY!!" Kotaro yells as he pumped both his fists into the air.

A chuckle escaped my lips as I watched my older brother with amusement. 

The sound of a loud whistle resonated the gym and the players all stopped, I guessed it was their break and I just stayed at the entrance.

My eyes were still on Kotaro as he and Akaashi talked, though his yellow owl eyes spotted me standing at the entrance.

I see him brighten as he sees me and he starts sprinting over to me.

"(Y/n)!!" He exclaims out loud as he jumps in front of me.

"Sup." I said with a smile as I drank my juice box.

"Did you see my spike?! Did you?! Did you?!" He exclaims with a smile excited to hear my answer.