Chapter 35

Your POV

We arrived at the place and I'm currently in the vacation home while the others are going to the festival.

Why?

Because I'm currently being pinned down on my bed, inside my room. I had to deal with this first and didn't want to stop the others, especially Wataru, from going.

"Let go." I told him with a scowl.

He didn't let go and did the unexpected.

He fucking kisses me.

My eyes widened in surprise and I punch him, his grip on me loosens and I take this chance to kick him off me.

As he falls off the bed, I sat up and glared at the man in front of me.

"What do you think you're doing, Azusa?!" I angrily yelled at him.

"I can't hold it in anymore." He said his head hung low as he stood up.

He makes his way towards me and I immediately got off the bed and started bolting towards the door, though, my wrist was grabbed harshly and I was pinned on the door.

"Let go of m---hmph!" I start but was cut off by Azusa kissing me.

I could feel his tongue inside my mouth, my heart was racing and I could feel sparks around me. I didn't know why his kiss made me feel this way.

But I do know what I wanted.

And I wanted more.

I placed my arms around his neck and kissed him back, I could tell he was taken aback, yet, he didn't pull back.

Our feet staggered towards my bed and my back was on the soft surface, Azusa on top of me as we continued our kiss.

We let go and started gasping for air, as we took a breath, we continued with the kiss. Our saliva combining, our tongues dancing, and sparks flying.

I could something poking my thigh and noticed it was Azusa's member, I grabbed it with my hand and started to fondle it.

He gasps in the kiss and I just continued, one of his hands made their way towards my wet cavern. 

I feel him removing my shorts and fondled me down there, I moaned into the kiss and I was wanting more.

We let go and we looked at each other's eyes.

3RD POV

"Happy April Fools!" The author said entering through the window and scattering the shattered glass onto the floor.

"Happy APRIL FOOLS!!" (Y/n) said jumping off the bed.

"Happy April Fools." Azusa said or should I say Karma Akabane disguised as Azusa said with a mischievous smirk on his face.

Author-san made her way towards the couple and patted them on the shoulder, a look that said "We got 'em" was clear on her face.

"Happy April Fools Everyone!! Did you expect that?!" Author-san said with a cheeky grin on her face.

"I'm pretty sure they caught on that this was a joke chapter." Karma said laying on the bed with (Y/n) in his arms.

"Shut up. Don't destroy my mood." Author-san said with crossed arms and a pout.

"Even if they did caught on, they must've gotten fooled at first." (Y/n) said.

"Yeah! This is why I love you (Y/n)-chan!!!!" Author-san said hugging (Y/n) like a teddy bear.

"Anyways! Thanks for reading and stay tuned for upcoming chapters!" Author-san said with a confetti popper and popped it as (Y/n) and Karma clapped their hands in the background.

"Thank You!!" The three said bowing and giving the readers their big toothed smile.