Chapter 7

Your POV

I met up with the period head near the vending machine and threw me some (f/d), I caught it gracefully and drank it.

I leaned on the wall near Karma and we started discussing our plan, we even made a bet. Whoever gets more tentacles than the other, will treat food later.

We both finished our drinks and tossed it in the trash cans. We then climbed up the hill.

-time skip-

I was sitting on a tree branch just waiting for Karma to do his shit, I saw everyone were doing some exercises that normal students shouldn't be doing.

Karma then enters the scene and I see Nagisa shocked to see one of his bestfriends since first year, well he's gonna see the other one and shits about to get real.

Blah blah blah, "I'm Karma." Blah blah blah "Introductions" Blah blah blah "ATTACK!" I said in my head as I swiftly put Oli in my breast pocket and made sure he was secured and safe.

I then jump out from the tree and attacked, I shot 2 of his tentacles and sliced 1. I then did a backflip and landed gracefully on the ground.

I looked up and see Mr. Octopi scared for his life, I smirked. 

"Well, well, well. Is this the thing that would teach us?" I asked walking up to him.

"And to think he would fall for this simple little trick!" Karma joined in and put his arm around me.

"I mean it's the oldest trick in the book Sensei!" I exclaimed laughing.

"Hinata now Asahina-san, I-I forgot about your suspension." Octo said quivering a bit.

"You should get your memory checked! Don't tell me you also forgot that you look like someone who has been experimented on??" I said jokingly but in a mocking tone, but when I said that he flinched.

"Ara? Why'd you flinch?" I said walking towards him.

"Are you intimidated by me? If so, you'll make my job much more easier to kill you." I said pointing the gun at him.

"Welp! Playtime's over now, time for class Karma!" I said as I placed my gun back. I was walking towards the building but heard whispers.

"Ne, Nagisa-kun. Who are they?" A green haired girl whispered to Nagisa, I slowed my pace a bit to hear what kind of info our precious cinnamon will say.

"The girl is (Y/n) Hinata, but her dad got remarried so now she's Asahina, the guy is Karma Akabane." He says.

"I met them in my first year, they weren't too violent before. They had amazing grades, but their violent behavior was the reason they got in E Class." He said.

"When it comes to foul play and trickery, they both got all of us beat." He finishes. 

I looked at them and I locked eyes with the green haired, I winked at her and smirked. I then head towards the building.

-time skip-

We were having a test and me and Karma finished like half an hour ago, we were sitting beside each other so it was easy to scheme some plans.

"Hey, you guys shouldn't piss the octopus off." Terasaka said acting smug as he leaned into his chair.

"Yeah, Terasaka knows everything about pissing the monster off." One of his lackeys said joining in.

"I mean we did almost kill him, we were the only ones who were able to get close to killing him." Karma said as he leaned back and put his hands behind his head.