Chapter 25

Your POV

I've been absent for a week due to me being lazy, which I so much regret when I heard that Nagisa was able to experience some crazy shit.

A new teacher came and was giving them hell, when I heard he slapped Kanzaki and kneed Maehara, I was furious.

But then he started asking for a fight, Karasuma had to pick one of them and chose Nagisa. Which was a pretty good choice.

When I heard that Nagisa scared the shit out of him, I was so proud. Few days after that incident, another incident occurred and Terasaka was one of the reasons why it happened.

Basically, Terasaka caused an explosion to the pool the octopus made, and washed everyone away. But good thing no one was hurt.

Then Itona and Shiro came and started attacking Korosensei, and my lovely boyfriend created a plan that made the two villains retreat.

So basically that's what I missed when I was gone for a week, obviously after hearing what Nagisa told me, I punched Terasaka in the gut which he shouted at me after.

Currently, I'm in the library with Nagisa, Okuda, Kanzaki, Isogai, Rio, and Kayano. I wasn't really planning to come with them, but I got dragged here by Rio and Kayano asking for my help.

I was sitting at the end, Kanzaki and Rio were the ones beside me. 

We're doing a study group in the main campus' library, which had air conditioning and the cold air felt so good.

3rd POV

The 7 students minding their own business, were just enjoying their time studying. (Y/n) was taking a nap while the rest were looking at their notes.

They were peaceful and just studying, but of course with them being apart of the End Class, anything 'peaceful' would turn into something troublesome.

"Well, if it isn't the E class crew!" Someone said, the E Class students turned their heads and saw Gakushuu's minions.

"The library is wasted on the likes of you, pearls before swine am I right?" Teppei said looking at them with a smug look.

'Don't tell me..' Rio thought with a not amused look.

'...the big five?' Kayano finished with the same look on her face.

"Move it scrubs, those are our seats. Get lost." Tomoya said looking down at them.

"Hey! Don't interrupt our studying!" Kayano yelled out as she stood up from her seat, her textbook fell down which showed the pudding magazine that was hidden.

"Kayano...your book." Nagisa said as he sweatdropped at the green haired girl.

"These seats are ours! We reserved them!" Isogai exclaimed towards them.

"Yup! And being able to study in air conditioning like this is simply heavenly." Rio said as her upper body was laying on the table with a satisfied smile on her face.

"Have you forgotten? The bad-grade E class can't defy the A class, not at this school." Koyama said as he pushed his glasses up with a smug look on his face.

"W-We can too!" Okuda said as she stood up from her seat and was now face to face with Koyama.

"What?" Koyama replied, his face up in her business.

"We're aiming for the top final scores in every subject! Let's see you try to boss us around then!" Okuda said as she mustered up all her courage to talk back to one of the Big Five.