Chapter 59

3rd POV

"DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE!!!" 

As Kayano exclaimed out those words towards Korosensei, her tentacles engulfed in flames attacked him.

Though, the octopus just dodged and blocked them.

"Do we just standby and watch her get eaten away?" Sugino said, his eyes trained on Kayano.

Worry was evident on everyone's features, some weren't sure as to how they help with the situation, or if they could even help.

After Itona explained what could happen to Kayano if she doesn't stop, everyone's stomachs lurched in worry.

"Everyone!"

The people away from the fight was surprised to see Korosensei's face, some who were closer to him let out a surprise sound.

"Korosensei!" Nagisa exclaimed out in surprise.

"Why just your face?" Commented Sugaya when he noticed the octopus' body wasn't in front of them.

"It's an afterimage!" Explained Korosensei.

"Kayano-san's ferocious attack don't leave me much time to spare, so leaving an image of my face is about the best I can manage!" Korosensei quickly explained.

"Still, that's pretty nifty." Someone commented.

"We have to remove her tentacles ASAP! They're only giving off all that abnormal heat because she's not putting any thought to her own survival!" He exclaimed out.

"At this rate, the tentacles will suck out all her lie force, and she'll die!" Korosensei informed.

Hearing that piece of information, everyone's more worried than before. Scared even. And the fact that they couldn't do much, made them feel worse.

"However! As long as her bloodlust matches that of the tentacles, they'll stay rooted to her nerves, impossible to remove!" 

"We don't have time to talk her down like we did with Itona-kun!" He explains.

"Then what can we do?" Hayami asks.

"There's only one way: I'll pull them out as we fight." He stated, which made everyone surprised.

"I'll let her attack my most critical weak point: my heart just located under my necktie. It's complete destruction could even kill me." He informed.

(Y/n) slightly held Karma's hand tighter when she heard that piece of information, and the fact he's risking this much for Kayano, made her respect him even more.

'He's really risking himself for his students...' She thought as her (e/c) eyes were fixated on the yellow octopus, a smile of admiration on her lips.

"If I can make her think she did me in, her tentacles' bloodlust will weaken for a moment—if only a little." He continued to explain.

"And in that moment, one of you will have to make Kayano forget her bloodlust." He informs.

"Forget it? But how exactly?" (Y/n) questions.

"Whatever works. Anything to get her mind off this assassination. It's the only thing I can't do. If the target of her bloodlust were to try any funny business, it would only fan the flames."

"But if you quell that bloodlust, the tentacles' bond with her will momentarily be broken, and I might be able to remove them with minimal damage!" He explains.